: New spy shots of the DTS replacement

Kenwood
03-11-11, 06:09 PM
Hey guys,
Brenda Priddy has some new spy shots of the XTS that is set to replace the DTS/STS line. You can see them at Autoblog.com. These new photos demonstrate the size better than the last set which were believed to actually be of the much smaller ATS. This does appear to be the real XTS. There are interior shots as well.

One interesting thing was that you could see Brembo brakes through the spokes of one of the wheels, indicating at least a hint of sportiness/power.

I'm a little disappointed in the sloping rear glass. It follows the form of just about everything else out there. Caddy could have made it a formal roofline which would have made it distinctive.

Enjoy,
Kenwood

jordan00escalade
03-11-11, 06:44 PM
Where's the link?

Superjim
03-11-11, 06:48 PM
Maybe I can't see good... but it just looks like a big version of the CTS to me...

The pics don't do anything for me.. at least not yet.

Jim

HartfordGuy
03-11-11, 08:11 PM
Gee, I don't know. It does appear to have a Caddy grille, but this could be anything. If you try to look at the size of the drivers head, it does appear to be a fairly large sized auto. But they have it so well covered up that it is hard to see any distinctive body lines.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/03/01-2013-cadillac-ats-spy-shots.jpg

grilco
03-12-11, 09:11 AM
Car design and pics do nothing for me. I'll keep my DTS and enjoy it.

ffrog
03-12-11, 10:24 AM
If you try to look at the size of the drivers head, it does appear to be a fairly large sized auto.

Could be a short driver.

Also, what Jim said.

Definetly not for me.

ffrog
03-12-11, 10:26 AM
Where's the link?

Autoblog.com
It is in the posted text.

jock82
03-12-11, 02:53 PM
I"ll keep my DTS, that thing looks to much like everything else out there. I don't like the rooline, and it looks too rounded off. I agree with the formal roof line Cadillac can keep it.

Rusty058
03-12-11, 08:17 PM
I"ll keep my DTS, that thing looks to much like everything else out there. I don't like the rooline, and it looks too rounded off. I agree with the formal roof line Cadillac can keep it.

Agreed!!

Jesda
03-12-11, 09:19 PM
I realize its 70% invisible, but from what I see, I'm not impressed.

Playdrv4me
03-13-11, 04:36 AM
I keep seeing a Cadillac Maxima here.

mike5514
03-14-11, 12:38 PM
Might be sharp but I dont think it will look like the dts we know and love. Anxious to find out if it will be a v6 or v8 and front or rear drive. mike

383 LT1 SS
03-15-11, 12:29 PM
Maybe I can't see good... but it just looks like a big version of the CTS to me...

The pics don't do anything for me.. at least not yet.

Jim

I have to agree with Jim. Looks like a CTS on steroids. Will have to wait to see it in person before passing final judgement.

383 LT1 SS

ozark preacher
03-21-11, 11:24 PM
Definitely a Cadillac. You can make out the emblem on the steering wheel in the last shot.