: Black Diamond decision coming soon

D307P
03-11-11, 09:18 AM
I was interested in one of the Black Diamond sedans since seeing pictures so my dealership ordered one for me which I don't have to buy it I don't like it. I checked the dealers wedsite today and it shows the car is In Transit.

I would be trading in my 2010 Thunder Gray V that I bought new last April. Just don't know if I am sold on the Satin Graphite wheels. Guess I'll see them in person in about a week or so.

musclesbmf
03-11-11, 10:39 AM
If the wheels are your only concern, I'm certain you can find someone willing to trade their polished wheels w you.

Mark

D307P
03-11-11, 11:25 AM
I hinted to the owner of the dealership the other day about maybe switching the wheels from one of the 2011 Vs on the lot with polished wheels for the satin graphite, he didn't seem to excited to do that. He didn't say no though.

Montag84
03-11-11, 11:42 AM
such tough decisions when you already have a '10 V...i'd be happy with a V in the first place!

Kado91Z
03-11-11, 12:15 PM
shit i will trade you straight up for my polished wheels with less than 1000 miles on them

elphil
03-11-11, 12:52 PM
I hinted to the owner of the dealership the other day about maybe switching the wheels from one of the 2011 Vs on the lot with polished wheels for the satin graphite, he didn't seem to excited to do that. He didn't say no though.

If the dealer switches wheels the paper work on both cars won't match up.

GM-4-LIFE
03-11-11, 02:06 PM
The satin graphite wheels look great on the black diamond paint. You will get a lot of stares with the black diamond edition sedan. My black diamond V coupe looks amazing and I get compliments on the car everywhere I go. You will love the way the car looks.

D307P
03-11-11, 02:21 PM
CTS-V-Twin

I already talked to my window tint guy about the clear bra like you had installed. Will definately have the bra installed if I buy the car.

The Tony Show
03-11-11, 02:28 PM
You'll have no problem finding someone here to swap wheels if you decide you don't want the satin ones.

GM-4-LIFE
03-11-11, 02:52 PM
CTS-V-Twin

I already talked to my window tint guy about the clear bra like you had installed. Will definately have the bra installed if I buy the car.

It is well worth the money. It is cheap insurance. My entire front end is protected now.