: I'm BAAAACCCCCKKKKKK

JJhomer83
10-03-04, 08:09 PM
Hey Guys,
It's been a long time since I have been here. I have missed the board. I am finally up and running with my computer in my new apartment. I have finally moved out of my parents house about 2-3 months ago. I just hooked up the internet last night. I have A LOT of reading to do to catch up. I will be able to visit now like I used to. So tell me guys what have i missed??? anything interesting? I still have my Eldo with the cadillacforums plate frame still on the back. I am really thinking about trading it in for a new CTS. My girlfriend gave me the go ahead but we have to wait for both of us to get our new raises for work. I need to work on a color i only got 6 months till i can get it. :banghead: It's sooo long. Well i guess i am going to start reading. Will be posting throughout the rest of the night its good to be back

majax
10-03-04, 09:01 PM
So does this mean when I come back to check everything out before I go to bed(about 4 hours) there are going to be a bunch of old threads back to life, sweetness. I can't really say what you have missed. Maybe you dont know who I am, I dont think I was really here before you left. My name is Alex, great to cya. I know I have definately heard of you though.

Can't really tell you everything you missed, Some of the biggest threads that I can think of that were in the lounge are, Wal-Mart, Your Real Name(still goin), Elwessos Q died, Blackout left, hmm... I try and think of more.

DaveSmed
10-03-04, 09:16 PM
Jeez Was wondering where you got to. Glad to see your back!

RBraczyk
10-03-04, 09:47 PM
oh yea shadowlvr killed his eldo

Ralph
10-03-04, 09:50 PM
Other than people hitting deer, not too much.

RBraczyk
10-03-04, 10:04 PM
I hit a little kid last night in the ram, barely noticed the little bastard...naw just kidding, that would be auful.

tru504187211
10-03-04, 10:23 PM
Welcome back! :welcome: You have missed A LOT!! You are just going to have to read to find out exactly what...

Night Wolf
10-03-04, 10:28 PM
You were gone?!?

j/k...welcome back man.... catch up on some old times, and it is just like how it was...

Elvis
10-03-04, 11:48 PM
You were missed, Dude! I was asking about you and nobody knew where you went.

Glad you're back!

D148L0
10-03-04, 11:50 PM
Good to see you again!

Ralph
10-03-04, 11:51 PM
You were missed, Dude! I was asking about you and nobody knew where you went.

Glad you're back!

Now where have you been?! Avoiding all the election talk eh? :p

Elvis
10-04-04, 11:08 AM

Yeah, I'm disgusted with the whole election thing. I'm shifting away from Cadillac as my next purchase, (looking seriously at an Envoy) and Supa hasn't posted anything new in over a week! :(

JJhomer83
10-04-04, 10:55 PM

I'm Glad for that I hate politics. So who is running against who? :yawn:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-04, 11:51 PM
its tweedle dee VS tweedle dumb

whoever gets elected were all gonna loose , every political ad has been a insult to the american public ....

welcome back

FASSTWOOD
10-06-04, 12:51 AM
I gotta check out the rest of the forum other than just the RWD section. I didn't even know you were gone, sorry :hmm: Well welcome back anyways...

Elvis
10-06-04, 09:36 PM
its tweedle dee VS tweedle dumb

whoever gets elected were all gonna loose , every political ad has been a insult to the american public ....

welcome back

More like tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

I'm voting for dumber.