: Purchased another Caddy today

caddyfat2
03-08-11, 11:34 PM
Sorry folks but I lied when I said my STS will be my last Caddy fore today I purchased a 1986 Cimarron. It is in pretty desent shape with only 79k miles. A couple of thing need repair but I got it for a very very good price and it was what I was willing to pay. The passenger front power window doesn't work and the AC doesn't either but I will have it converted to 134a and I will work on the pwr window myself. Everthing else works including the pwr antenna. This will be my toy until I get it where it should be then I will let my 18 year old daughter drive it. It's a good car that my unexperienced daughter can beat up with no consequences.:yup:

turnne
03-09-11, 07:38 AM
Sorry folks but I lied when I said my STS will be my last Caddy fore today I purchased a 1986 Cimarron. It is in pretty desent shape with only 79k miles. A couple of thing need repair but I got it for a very very good price and it was what I was willing to pay. The passenger front power window doesn't work and the AC doesn't either but I will have it converted to 134a and I will work on the pwr window myself. Everthing else works including the pwr antenna. This will be my toy until I get it where it should be then I will let my 18 year old daughter drive it. It's a good car that my unexperienced daughter can beat up with no consequences.:yup:

wow...interesting..I don't think I have seen one of those in 10-12 years

I am certain it would be a good "beater" for your daughter...I can only imagine the price was like $500

Warren

550HP STSV
03-09-11, 04:33 PM
wrong forum

BaTu
03-09-11, 05:32 PM
wrong forum

What a Dick, Jays now the Forum Police? :bigroll:

KRSTS
03-09-11, 06:17 PM
Jay Katz you think:crying2::bonkers:

caddyfat2
03-09-11, 07:07 PM
wrong forum

550HP STSV I know it's the wrong forum but I was just passing on some info to my forum folks since I'm an active member here so don't get your bowels in an uproar. Tunne it was close to that mark..... maybe a little less. huh.

SlickCityStan
03-09-11, 07:15 PM
Sorry folks but I lied when I said my STS will be my last Caddy fore today I purchased a 1986 Cimarron. It is in pretty desent shape with only 79k miles. A couple of thing need repair but I got it for a very very good price and it was what I was willing to pay. The passenger front power window doesn't work and the AC doesn't either but I will have it converted to 134a and I will work on the pwr window myself. Everthing else works including the pwr antenna. This will be my toy until I get it where it should be then I will let my 18 year old daughter drive it. It's a good car that my unexperienced daughter can beat up with no consequences.:yup:Not really, because a Cimmaron was really just a Chevy Cavalier wearing Cadillac clothing. So you still haven't bought another Cadillac. LOL:histeric:

KRSTS
03-09-11, 07:53 PM
The worst POS GM ever foisted on cadillac buyers IMHO!

turnne
03-09-11, 08:59 PM
The worst POS GM ever foisted on cadillac buyers IMHO!

hmmm..you think

How would you categorize those diesels , V8-6-4s and that self destructive 4.1 V8 that they manufactured about the same time they were rolling these Cimarrons out?

Warren

turnne
03-09-11, 09:02 PM
Not really, because a Cimmaron was really just a Chevy Cavalier wearing Cadillac clothing. So you still haven't bought another Cadillac. LOL:histeric:

Then neither is an Escalade I guess.....what is that but a Chevy?
Those are probably the most profitable vehicles Cadillac has right now

Warren

turnne
03-09-11, 09:08 PM
550HP STSV I know it's the wrong forum but I was just passing on some info to my forum folks since I'm an active member here so don't get your bowels in an uproar. Tunne it was close to that mark..... maybe a little less. huh.

Dont worry ..they will get over it after they take their Imodium A-D

good to hear you got the car for that price,,,a used Cadillac is generally always a pretty inexpensive purchase...to buy that is..not maintain

I remember a couple of guys ..when I was much younger...that had Cadillac Broughams that they bought for like 1500-2000

They drove the wheels off them ...spilled beer a few dates later and all

Warren

SlickCityStan
03-09-11, 09:26 PM
Then neither is an Escalade I guess.....what is that but a Chevy?
Those are probably the most profitable vehicles Cadillac has right now

WarrenNo guess. The Cimmarron was on the GM J- body platform which was GM's econo-car platform and the Cimmarron was a twin not ony lwith the Cavalier, but also the Buick Skyhawk, Olds Firenza, and the Pontiac J200. So I wasn't making fun of his purchase, anyone can buy what they want. But just having a little fun with his statement about not buying another Cadillac.

KRSTS
03-09-11, 10:27 PM
hmmm..you think

How would you categorize those diesels , V8-6-4s and that self destructive 4.1 V8 that they manufactured about the same time they were rolling these Cimarrons out?

Warren

OK, there were several. I had an 86 Deville with the 4.1, The car was OK, but the engine was a piece of crap.

caddyfat2
03-09-11, 10:33 PM
not really, because a cimmaron was really just a chevy cavalier wearing cadillac clothing. So you still haven't bought another cadillac. Lol:histeric:
first you need to learn how to spell cimarron then we will talk and laugh.

SlickCityStan
03-09-11, 10:43 PM
first you need to learn how to spell cimarron then we will talk and laugh.You people on this site are are too stuck on yourselves to take a joke without being insulting. Take a chill pill. Excuse me I mean some people!

caddyfat2
03-10-11, 05:48 AM
not mad nor upset and def not uptight, no problem remember I said we will also " LAUGH"
( but it better not be about my Cimmy) LOL

550HP STSV
03-10-11, 11:18 AM
the STS forum is such a joke.

KRSTS
03-10-11, 11:47 AM
If I remember KSTS was a pencil neck prick who was banned from the forum for life:p

EChas3
03-10-11, 08:36 PM
Before getting a good mad-on, remember how all our non-verbal communications get filtered out here. You won't see a shrug or grin or wink. Cut members some slack.

Or not...

Have fun!

SlickCityStan
03-11-11, 09:03 PM
spell checker is on

Neutrocuted
03-11-11, 10:13 PM
You guys are crackin' me up!!! Thanks for a good chuckle... and thanks for cleaning up that "you people" thing!!! lol!