: Said goodbye to the V today

mstrjon32
03-07-11, 07:30 PM
Dropped the V off for shipping today after doing as much maintenance and cleaning as I had time for. Of course there is always more I'd like to do, but I never seem to find the time. Won't see it again for at least 30 days, but could be up to 45. I hope they're careful with her. I did take a bunch of photos for records of existing damage. Figured I'd share at least one of them here, since I don't think I've ever put up a shot of my car before (since no one here has ever seen a V before).

shadybx7
03-07-11, 08:01 PM
you going to Germany too? :quagmire:

Houdini
03-07-11, 09:14 PM
She looks awesome. Gotta love those wheels too.... I initially wanted to get them for my platinum V but I ended up liking the stockers too much. If I had a raven, I'd definitely get those rims.

chahockey
03-07-11, 11:11 PM
Those wheels look great on the car. Very clean ride

mstrjon32
03-08-11, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yep, I'm headed to Germany too. :)

Looking forward to being part of the (small) German V community.

mberisha
03-08-11, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yep, I'm headed to Germany too. :)

Looking forward to being part of the (small) German V community.

Wheels look sic! Hurry up and get over here...I'm kinda out-numbered by these damn M3s.....hurry!

ajjones44
03-08-11, 04:02 PM
Yeah, there are a bunch of M3s around here. It seems that is the car of choice within the Stuttgart community.

It is nice to add another V to the Germany Community. Cant wait to link up with all you guys.

V-Guy
03-09-11, 11:33 AM
Of course I love your wheels!!

mberisha
03-09-11, 02:06 PM
I'll tell ya....nothing compliments those wheels on a V more that a U.S. Flag in the background....good work V-Guy!

V-Guy
03-09-11, 02:36 PM
I'll tell ya....nothing compliments those wheels on a V more that a U.S. Flag in the background....good work V-Guy!

Thank you, sir!!! Just showing my support for folks like . . . . say . . . . you.

mberisha
03-09-11, 02:47 PM
Thank you, sir!!! Just showing my support for folks like . . . . say . . . . you.

Hahah...I truly and "humblely" appreciate the sir....but thank you for paying our salary.....but very seriously......even thank you more for the continued and unwavering support! I know for a fact that all the military dudes out there right now driving their Vs and beyond appreciate it!