: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus - Very Nice

stixx
03-05-11, 06:24 PM
Hi guys - admittedly the baseline is pretty low, but I just had installed the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires on my car and they blow the stock run-flats away. Again, probably no big surprise.

However, if you need an all-season tire, give these a look.

rand49er
03-05-11, 06:29 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't you take a long hiatus from here or something?

GMBOUND
03-05-11, 06:54 PM
I've ran them for a year now. They gave me a little scare early winter, but had them rotated and haven't had a problem since.
Randy my hiatus wasn't voluntary. Just don't have the opportunity to surf that much under my current role.

ctsv154
03-05-11, 08:09 PM
I have them and they did great in the water all they way to 150. They have made several 177mph sprints and never gave me a problem. Never tried them in the snow. Not a bad tire but not sticky enough for me. PS2's going on next.

mberisha
03-06-11, 03:10 PM
I have them and they did great in the water all they way to 150. They have made several 177mph sprints and never gave me a problem. Never tried them in the snow. Not a bad tire but not sticky enough for me. PS2's going on next.

177mph sprints.....love it....had my Sumis up to ~147mph....never pushed higher....yet....any advice?

ctsv154
03-06-11, 10:18 PM
Lol ummm dont make any sudden movements? Dont do it on the street? Thats about all I got. My car gets there pretty fast so I dont have to worry about distance too much. Just make sure you dont run out of road!

JDB
03-06-11, 10:38 PM
if you're into A/S tires, consider the Conti DWS.

I prefer 2 set of wheels with summers and winters.