: What do you guys think? (PICS)

ThatCoolDude
03-04-11, 11:30 PM
Someone posted that they wanted some euro headlights for the Catera but they couldn't afford it. I offered him my old oem projection headlights at $80+ship but it was a no go. SOooo I got bored and decided to fix them, what do you guys think? Still not finished, I was thinking about adding some Audi leds but not sure.

libbysman
03-05-11, 01:57 AM
Hey Dude they look super fine. How about some pics when they're in the car. Regards, Brian

ThatCoolDude
03-05-11, 02:04 AM
Hey Dude they look super fine. How about some pics when they're in the car. Regards, Brian

I actually have some Halo projection headlight I bought from Germany installed on my car right now. I'm just fixing these to sell, I'm more than likely going to sell them really cheap and I'll post on here before going to ebay but that's why I was asking for any advise on what ppl would think would look cool.

CaddyshackCadillac
03-05-11, 02:44 AM
I'll take first dibs I need a set of cheap black headlights

hgqguy
03-05-11, 08:24 PM
a led strip accross the bottom that lights up with datime running lamp then my eyelids at the top!

yomincarr
07-28-11, 03:38 PM
do you still have them, and can you post a pic? maybe somethings wrong with the site but i dont see anything

ThatCoolDude
07-28-11, 11:04 PM
do you still have them, and can you post a pic? maybe somethings wrong with the site but i dont see anything

You can't see anything because I removed the pics, this site only allows you to upload so many pics before you can't upload anything. Yes I still have them, They're not finished yet because I need a piece to for the adjustment. Here's a pic :thumbsup:
Before and after.

ducky69247
08-07-11, 07:58 PM
Wish I could find some of these, looked around online once and never got anywhere :(

ThatCoolDude
08-07-11, 08:50 PM
Wish I could find some of these, looked around online once and never got anywhere :(
That's why you take your own and crack them open. Total cost was only about $40 bucks for the overhaul. :thumbsup:

ducky69247
08-09-11, 06:14 AM
Yeah, hoping some day I can get that done, man having so many other repairs to do sucks.. I'm lucky I got meh sound system installed before too many other things break down ^. ^
Silly Cateras..