: iPOD Question

opuskaz
03-04-11, 10:16 PM
Will Cadillac ever fix the problem of listening to albums on iPODS in alphabetical order? Come on, try listening to say Phantom of the Opera in alphabeticl order, you can't. 5 of my friends went out and bought a Mercedes because of this issue. I feel like I was robbed because the dealer never told me. He said, all you have to do is plug in your iPOD record the songs to your hard drive and you won't need it again. Boy was he wrong on that one as well. You ower it to us wjho pay over 700/month to fix this issue.

JimmyH
03-17-11, 04:29 PM
FYI for posterity; if you are going to suggest a problem for Cadillac to consider, you might want to try composing your post in a reasonable and polite manner. Were I Cadillac, I would have stopped reading after the first sentence.

And I find it very, very hard to believe someone (let alone 5 someones) traded in his car because the ipod won't sort alphabetically.

eaglesgators
02-28-12, 05:41 PM
In my SRX I can hook up my iPhone to the stereo and it comes up under the Aux input. If you hit Select on the main Menu of the stereo, not only does it pull up all the songs, but it give you an entire menu to choose from: Songs, Artist, Albums, Shuffle, even sorts by Genre, Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, you name it! It took me a week or so to discover this. At first I thought I was stuck listening to everything in order also and just skipping through the songs. Now I prefer the Caddy menu over the choices on the iPhone itself.