: Adaptive Headlight Bobbiling

jpcork40
03-03-11, 07:43 PM
The headlights started moving up and down tonight when waiting at a light or stopped sitting parked with the headights and the engine running. I noticed it at the first car I got stopped behind. Goes away as soon as the car starts rolling. Doesn't make any difference if the car is in park or in gear. Anyone experience the same thing?

cam30era
03-04-11, 05:58 AM
The headlights started moving up and down tonight when waiting at a light or stopped sitting parked with the headights and the engine running. I noticed it at the first car I got stopped behind. Goes away as soon as the car starts rolling. Doesn't make any difference if the car is in park or in gear. Anyone experience the same thing?

This needs to go back to the dealer for repair. This is part of the normal cycle during startup, but it should never do this after.

sube5186
03-04-11, 03:55 PM
There is an AFL warning light (page 4-29) within the gauges that comes on to indicate a problem with the system. The next time this happens take note as to whether or not this light illuminates. Even if it doesn't, I agree this is definitely not normal and warrants a trip back to the dealer.

Sube

jpcork40
03-04-11, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the advice, I guess back to the dealer we go....