: Strange Caddy forum happenings!

bbozsik
10-03-04, 04:01 AM
Help! This is no joke... if you click over to the new member introductions, I finish telling a story about my brother and call him a "love god". Only, after I posted it, it change "love god" to "love god". No joke. At first, I thought I was going crazy. So I reposted the same thing again. Same result. Then I just posted "love god." And it did it again!!!!! WTF?!??!

Sal? Wes? Anyone!?!?!

love god. love god. love god. love god.

see, it's doing it again! p-u-n-k punk.

bbozsik
10-03-04, 04:03 AM
Ok, this is really freaking me out since I just posted that I wasn't very religious early this evening...

I'm going to bed.

Does this happen to anyone else??

punk.

punk.

love god.

K2K
10-03-04, 04:58 AM
....huh? Whatever is changing is changing in a way that makes whatever you're typing look exactly the same and sound very crazy.

"It keeps changing love god to love god!"

*Walks away confused*

majax
10-03-04, 05:01 AM
love god "love god" "love god"

I don't get what you mean :cookoo:

:halo: and whats wrong with loving god.

caddyshack24
10-03-04, 05:31 AM
LMAO i know what you mean man, not crazy, perhaps a little intoxicated though :coolgleam

thats the censorship of the board.. p.unk is changed etc.. check it

punk, ******, queer, shit, ass, ****, *****, dick, *******, ****, dick, dickhead
p.unk, fa.ggot, q.ueer, sh.it, a.ss, f.uck, pus.sy, di.ck, a.sshole, c.unt, d.ick, di.ckhead

et cetera

K2K
10-03-04, 02:14 PM
punk

Half of those didn't censor, caddyshack, but we get what you mean ;-)

D148L0
10-03-04, 02:18 PM
And so, ladies and gentleman, this concludes our "Don't post while intoxicated because god works in misterious ways and you could experience a mystical epiphany and/or witness small miracles " seminar. Good night, and god bless. I mean, god love.
love god.
love god.
god love.
love god.
:histeric:

Ralph
10-03-04, 04:27 PM
I thought I was going crazy.
Sal? Wes? Anyone!?!?!

Yeah that. ;)

I wish some girls would have called me a Love God back in HS. :D I might be a different person today. :histeric: