: What A Great Site ( for a new owner of A 1992 STS )

cadillac cuty
10-02-04, 11:56 PM
:worship: Bought my first caddy...1992 STS 4.9L, 91K. Its by far the nicest car I have ever owned or drove. They left the original sticker in the car from when it was new they paid 43,000, I feel like I stole it for 4,000. will have pics of it soon. very well kept car, no one has ever sat in the back seat looks like. have records showing the maintenance and repairs that they have had done. I have been seeing on here alot about the northstar engine...Sure glad mine had the 4.9.... Well nice to meet you all :lildevil:

Ralph
10-02-04, 11:59 PM
:welcome: You can't go wrong with a 4.9. N*'s are good and durable also but anything needs proper maintenance. :thumbsup:

How about posting a pic or two. :yup:

cadillac cuty
10-03-04, 12:09 AM
:rolleyes2 yep as soon as i get my bros camEra

Adam
10-03-04, 12:20 AM
hey welcome to the forums. congrats on the purchase, Cadillacs are the best (just ask anyone on this site). :welcome:

bbozsik
10-03-04, 03:54 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome... there is a ton of information on this site to be found.

Also, to see what the rest of us do when there is not much to do... head to the Lounge. There's a pic of Ralph in a pink shirt in there, somewhere. :eek:

Actually, I only wish I could pull that off, Ralph. :worship:

One thing you do have to know... Ralph is actually the man in charge around these parts. You cross him, and things start happening... your avatar disappears. Pics of your caddy turn up missing... :suspect:

Ralph
10-03-04, 04:39 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome... there is a ton of information on this site to be found.

Also, to see what the rest of us do when there is not much to do... head to the Lounge. There's a pic of Ralph in a pink shirt in there, somewhere. :eek:

Actually, I only wish I could pull that off, Ralph. :worship:

One thing you do have to know... Ralph is actually the man in charge around these parts. You cross him, and things start happening... your avatar disappears. Pics of your caddy turn up missing... :suspect:

LOL! YOU TALKIN' BOUT ME!? :bouncer: (voice of Deniro)

Actually that pink shirt thing wasn't me it was a newbie. :cookoo:

Your gonna scare all the new people away! :shhh: :bonkers:

CADDYBLACK99
10-07-04, 11:26 PM
Welcome cadillac cuty!

I can see you are already being entertained by (Ralph-93fleetwoodlowlow & bbozsik) some of our best! Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you got great deal on the 92'. We'll be waiting patiently for the pic's. Thanks for signing up with us.
:welcome:
Paul

majax
10-10-04, 05:07 AM
You got a pretty cool car :coolgleam

:welcome:

:hide: hope a fat guy doesnt sit here :D

elbee
10-10-04, 06:50 AM
:welcome: Had my black '94 sts about 8 weeks still have'nt wiped the grin of my face, sorting through electrical gremlins one by one. Dispite driving on the right in the U.K with an ex texas car and gas at $6.50 a gallon still its only My weekend hobby car. At 55 I should no better :drinker

cadillac cuty
11-04-04, 02:34 AM
yea guys my pics are in the seville forum put them there instead of here go see let me know thanks cutey

cadillac cuty
11-04-04, 11:20 PM
:banghead: HEY RALPH???? GOT A :confused: HOW DID YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR PIC ON EVERYTHING YOU SEND :hmm: WOULDNT LET ME THANKS

65calais1
11-05-04, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the forums. Chris