: Above and beyond from Luke and Lindsay

mstrjon32
03-01-11, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to throw out some positive feedback about Lindsay (and of course, Luke)! I had a rather unsatisfactory service experience with them about a month ago, took the V there to get tire pressure sensors installed, and I drove out with a set of badly out of balance wheels that were covered in grime and with some small scratches in them. It was an unfortunate incident and I'm sure it was isolated, since most people have really good luck with their service. I didn't turn around right then because of the traffic on 395, and I didn't go back because it's an hour drive for me, but I did ask about where to get a good wheel balance on the forum...

Well, Luke saw my post about the balance and then reached out to me. He went well above and beyond to make sure that the situation was made right, and it's a level of attention I've never received from any other dealer. Definitely worth recognizing that type of service, since most dealers just tell you to get lost after they have your money. It's awesome that even on the odd circumstance where their service isn't top-rate, they'll go out of their way to make sure it's made right. :thumbsup:

repenttokyo
03-01-11, 04:12 PM
Just received my new fluid and power steering hose from Luke today, 2 day delivery, always a great experience when ordering from him :)

Saleen09
03-10-11, 09:51 PM
Luke FTW. Period. No other place to get OEM parts/service for our cars.

I only wish he was local to me.