: $20 Off a $100 or More of Customer-Paid Service

RippyPartsDept
02-28-11, 12:32 PM
I just saw the message about this new promotion and thought that I would share it with the forum.

Here's the main info:

DESCRIPTION:
Consumers with a valid coupon will receive $20 off $100 or more of customer-paid service at a GM dealership, when used towards a repair or service recommended or required by the vehicle Owner's Manual and which includes ACDelco/GM Parts when needed. Aftermarket parts (i.e., NAPA, Carquest, Anco, etc.) do not count towards the $100 minimum Repair Order value.

INCENTIVE:
$20 off $100 or more of customer-paid service at a GM dealership

EFFECTIVE DATE:
March 131, 2011

QUALIFICATIONS:
$20 coupon must be used towards a repair or service recommended or required by the vehicle Owner's Manual and which includes ACDelco/GM Parts when needed. Aftermarket parts (i.e., NAPA, Carquest, Anco, etc.) do not count towards the $100 minimum Repair Order value.

GENERAL INFORMATION:
This offer will be communicated to consumers via the following:

On-line: Consumers searching for automotive service offers or coupons on the major search engines (google.com, yahoo.com and bing.com) will be served the offer. Promotional tiles featuring the coupon will be placed on mycertifiedservice.com and GM Dealer Websites. Online posting starts March 1st and runs through March 31st, 2011.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Customers must bring the printed online coupon into the dealership to receive the offer. Dealers may not print, copy, or disseminate the coupon to any customer. This offer is designed to capture incremental service business.