: Freebies! 2 items to give away to a forum supporter. First reply gets dibs!

Houdini
02-25-11, 06:01 PM
I've got two items that I don't need anymore so the first forum supporter that replies to this thread gets them. If you don't need both just indicate what item you want. Again, the first forum supporter to reply gets dibs on what they want. Afterward, you can PM me your address and I will ship for free if it is a US address.

1. CAGS skip shift eliminator (the good kind with double connectors so no taping or loose ends to tie up) - Only used a few months..works fine.

2. One Navteq 6.8 navigation dvd (2009-2010 data so it's not that old). I just got the 6.9 dvd so I don't need my 6.8 copy anymore. It's in good shape with no scratches and I've used it for the past year or so. If you have an older V navigation system that has not had the firmware updated, this map dvd won't work for you.

Just trying to give a little back to a forum that has given me so much... Thanks Everyone! :)

Andringa
02-25-11, 06:24 PM
Really? I would love to have both of those things.

To show my appreciation, I can offer 1 used OEM motor mount if anyone wants it :)

CancerJCC
02-25-11, 06:26 PM
Nice guy!

Houdini
02-25-11, 06:26 PM
They're yours Andringa! Thanks for being a supporting member. PM me your address and I'll get both in the mail by tomorrow morning.

Castro
02-25-11, 07:07 PM
Thumbs up very nice of you!

JimmyH
02-25-11, 07:33 PM
imaginary rep points all around

UnsafeAtAnySpd
02-26-11, 12:16 AM
If he changes his mind, I'll take the disk... ;)

deedubb
02-26-11, 12:24 AM
I need stock motormounts....if anyone has some that are not broken apart and leaking :)

Houdini
02-26-11, 12:26 AM
If he changes his mind, I'll take the disk... ;)

Sorry, the package is already on the way to Andringa. He was quick on the draw!

Andringa
02-26-11, 01:02 PM
I need stock motormounts....if anyone has some that are not broken apart and leaking :)

I was serious about having 1 mount if you want it. At about 50k miles my driver side mount was shot and I replaced both with CS mounts. PM me if you are interested.

crankedupforit
02-26-11, 02:07 PM

They're yours. PM me.

Houdini has inspired me with his act of random kindness.

deedubb
02-26-11, 07:07 PM
I was serious about having 1 mount if you want it. At about 50k miles my driver side mount was shot and I replaced both with CS mounts. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer, I certainly appreciate it. I will be taking crankedupforit's offer since he has both.

They're yours. PM me.

Houdini has inspired me with his act of random kindness.

Again, thank you!

This is why I am a paying member of the site. This makes a few times now that I've been helped out here :)

crankedupforit
02-26-11, 08:16 PM
Think of me when you want to give away your Maggie :)

CadzillaTN
02-27-11, 12:44 AM
dubb,
what are you cookin?

I have a spare mount too if anyone needs it.

Houdini
02-27-11, 05:48 PM
I was hoping the thread would turn out this way.... awesome.

shadybx7
02-28-11, 12:54 PM
:golf clap:

crankedupforit
03-03-11, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the offer, I certainly appreciate it. I will be taking crankedupforit's offer since he has both.

Again, thank you!

This is why I am a paying member of the site. This makes a few times now that I've been helped out here :)

Deedubb your mail box is full.

Andringa
03-03-11, 04:14 PM
I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to Houdini. The Nav disc and !CAGS came in the mail the other day as promised. This forum really does have a bunch of great members.

crankedupforit
03-03-11, 04:24 PM
I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to Houdini. The Nav disc and !CAGS came in the mail the other day as promised. This forum really does have a bunch of great members.

Where in Wisconsin?

Andringa
03-03-11, 04:38 PM
Chippewa Falls (about an hour straight east of Minneapolis) how about you?