: One small gripe...

jcarlilesiu
02-25-11, 04:14 PM
Alright. I am usually defending this car to the end against people who didn't evaluate the vehicle enough before purchasing and then complaining about features... but I do have a gripe.

Does anybody else find the front seat side bolster annoying? Due to the part of the seat cushion that slides out, the side bolsters don't actually attach to the seat until about half way back. Because of this, I feel like the side bolster on the outside of the seat is starting to pull away from the center thigh rest.

I suppose sliding in and out over it has made the cushion a little less firm, and as time goes on, I feel like there is going to be a huge gap between the bolster and the rest of the seat.

I am so nervous about this, when driving, I don't want to put any weight on that part. So I have to adjust my leg so that the bottom of my thigh isn't contributing to what I consider wear and tear.

When I reach down under the seat, it doesn't feel like there is much support for this side bolster and now when I open the car door from the outside I feel like I can see that it is dipping down and away from the rest of the seat.

Anybody else have this problem?

cam30era
02-25-11, 04:39 PM
No, I haven't noticed this at all. It does not sound right to me. I think that you may have a warrantable defect. I would take it back to the dealer if I were you.