: Need Help with grounding points

ItsJasonThomas
02-24-11, 01:02 PM
just did my 418 swap w a friend and last thing to do is find where some of the grounding points go. hes not here to help so hopefully someone else can. I need to know where the ground off the negative battery cable goes, and if the others just goto the back of the heads or not? Its an 07

CancerJCC
02-24-11, 02:59 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/150519-damn-high-oil-temp-alarms-here-11.html

Check out that thread. I posted a bunch of pictures in there of where my 04' grounds but I'm sure yours is the same. The (-) terminal itself is once on the hood prop and once on the passenger side head (side facing fender and not rear of head). G/L

ItsJasonThomas
02-25-11, 12:03 AM
Yeah, once i noticed the chassis was already grounded i slapped the other on the head, got it started and damn does she sound nice, thanks for the help.

CancerJCC
02-25-11, 12:50 PM
Yeah, once i noticed the chassis was already grounded i slapped the other on the head, got it started and damn does she sound nice, thanks for the help.

N/P post up a thread with some pics etc! This site gets boring with all the same old noob questions, LS3 swaps peek my interest!