: 8th day creations is not shutdown

Adam Roussos
02-24-11, 10:29 AM
I guess they didnt pay their bills? Its a shame - I was going to get some stuff from the today even with all the members they have seemed to screwed already :shhh:

Adam Roussos
02-24-11, 10:31 AM
See attachment.

ahahnu
02-24-11, 12:03 PM
They do the t shirts and such right? IT's a shame. I ordered stuff from them a few years ago and really like the quality.

RoverGuy7
02-24-11, 12:31 PM
huh, i know some people have been having issues with them, but i ordered the v overlays on feb 11th and received them tuesday, pretty good turn around in my opinion, its a shame, i was about to order some more stuff

Adam Roussos
02-24-11, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I was about to grab a new emblem. Strange thing is they were up yesterday - guess they werent paying the bills

JimmyH
02-24-11, 06:37 PM
interesting

thebigjimsho
02-24-11, 08:00 PM
This is sad...

JimmyH
02-24-11, 08:25 PM
Well, since they are now shutdown, I don't mind saying I was not impressed with the work they did for Marvin. But they made me an awesome license plate frame back in the day.

k61kgsxr
02-24-11, 10:35 PM
glad i got my order. first they slowed up.... now a complete halt...

V-Guy
02-24-11, 11:36 PM
Like others have said, I think there is more here than meets the eye. My speculation - and that's all it is - is that these are good people who are facing challenges that none of us know about. I had my own problems, but they ultimately made it right by acceding to my PayPayl dispute, and they ended up sending me my product (a very cool knit cap) free of charge.

I have no idea what's really going on, but they're in my prayers.

Guy

Adam Roussos
02-25-11, 12:03 PM
I dont like to be an apologist in these matters and try to invent excuses for why they are NOT serving their customers. It takes all of one minute to take your website down - about the same amount of time it takes to refund a persons order which they have found time to do. Begs the question - why allow orders to pour in and see an influx in money that you cannot serve?

That said, the site is back up which obviously required some level of phone conversation or paying bills to achieve - I take this as an indication that they are 100% ready to serve orders in a timely fashion and have decided to order from them (a whopping $30 worth :p).

Not serving me now, after the site has gone back up, will be a clear indication of GREED and BAD business. Lets hope this goes well - their products are look great and I have heard nothing but good things about the quality :thumbsup:

WesH8398
02-25-11, 12:54 PM
Emblem overlays are en route. Last heard from them about a week ago to confirm they had filled the order.

8th Day
02-25-11, 03:56 PM
Our hosting was pulled yesterday because our webhost was informed that our site was sending out spam. Everything should be up and running fine now (it looks like they were exploiting a security hole in our old catalog system, which we no longer use and has now been removed).

We had a few delays a while back, and for that I apologize. We were running into problems restocking both our beanies and organic Ts that we offer through the site. The supplier was backordered on the beanies and we found out that our organic shirt was being discontinued. It has since been replaced with another brand that we feel is comparable in quality.

If you have not received your order or have any other questions and concerns, you may contact me personally at anthony@8thdaycreations.com

JimmyH
02-25-11, 04:00 PM
Thanks for clearing this up. If anyone else has any issues, please contact 8th day directly.