: Parting out 87 fleetwood brougham d'elegance

sizanjdf
10-01-04, 07:38 PM
If you need anything off of this car let me know. Im pulling the engine out for my 86 fwb and the drivers fender, but other than that everything is up for grabs! If you need something I will try to sell it as cheap as possible because I dont have much invested in this car

Thanks

Hoop
10-01-04, 08:53 PM
hows the rear bumper? what about the driver and passenger front doors?

Oh yeah, and what color is the car?

Night Wolf
10-01-04, 09:03 PM
:::thinking about what could swap on my '79:::

I will have to get back to ya... how is the interrior and what color is it?

89 D'elegance
10-02-04, 12:17 AM
I could use the power antenna with the motor if it is working and will fit a '89 which it should. Let me know.

sizanjdf
10-02-04, 01:12 AM
The car doesnt have a PWR antenna so no luck there. The drivers door is in good shape, the passenger door shell is crumpled so probably not any good to you. The seats are in good condition, but the drivers seat has a broken mount or something. The car is dark blue w/ dark blue velour cloth....d'elegance cloth of course

Ill take 50 bucks for the drivers door and 25 bucks a piece for the front seats
back bumper... what all do you need??? just the bumper or taillights and all or what?

Hoop
10-02-04, 09:42 AM
Just the actual bumper is what I need. Mine has rust in the usual spots. My lights are good though.

DopeStar 156
10-02-04, 01:54 PM
Could you part with emblems or is it a whole piece deal? I'm looking for the taillight emblems, mine are in nasty shape, one's kinda green on the top. I'm looking for the taillight emblems that have the crest in color, not in silver. Also one hubcap with centercap? (The ones with the red background behind the emblem) If you had a red leather steering wheel I'd go for that too. Lemme know what you want for those.

sizanjdf
10-02-04, 04:05 PM
ok...the rear bumper has one small scratch in it but is otherwise good...$45?
It has the colored crested taillight emblems, but one is missing so I am afraid to try to pull the emblem off so if you want it you will have to take the whole light.I think $15 bucks would be fair. anything else??

CADUCREW
10-02-04, 10:06 PM
How is the Dash and wood trim ?

Also I need the Glove box cover (the flip down not the full box).

Oh how about the plastic for the rear next to the gas/plate - I dont need the Bumper fillers I need the part by the plate...

I will check back later and tomorrow........

Thanks................

ROB

DopeStar 156
10-02-04, 11:18 PM
ok...the rear bumper has one small scratch in it but is otherwise good...$45?
It has the colored crested taillight emblems, but one is missing so I am afraid to try to pull the emblem off so if you want it you will have to take the whole light.I think $15 bucks would be fair. anything else??

Scratch the emblems then, what of the hubcap?

sizanjdf
10-03-04, 03:52 PM
All of the dash is in good condition except for the top pad, the wood trim is fine...Im guessing you mean the plastic part that holds the back up lights??? It is good to, except no back up lenses.

sorry bud, No hubcaps

DopeStar 156
10-03-04, 11:45 PM
Baaahhh. Ok thanks.

twiice3001
10-05-04, 12:51 PM
OK what about the front bumper need that really bad for my 86 and recently added to the list is the rear bumper fillers? Just backed into a retaining wall yesterday.

sizanjdf
10-07-04, 08:21 PM
Sorry front bumper is jacked and the filler panels are all broken, otherwise I would have already claimed them. anything else just let me know

DopeStar 156
10-14-04, 06:03 PM
Hey, ya got a pair of opera lamps that work in the car too?

87cadman
10-17-04, 11:40 PM
I need the filler panels between the tail light housing. Also can the be painted to match the car or do you have to buy color specific pieces.

85 Wood
10-19-04, 12:41 AM
I was just wondering if you have the chrome bezels that surround the back-up lights, if so I would like to buy them.

THX,

MB