: Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement Guide

rsauers0
02-21-11, 11:15 PM
Attached is the guide for wheel hub assembly replacement.

Just did this today (and rotated my tires) with hand tools in a hour and a half. I can't believe the dealer quoted me $1500 to do this. This is a bolt on job if anyone is questioning that.

If anyone needs repair instructions for any other jobs, let me know.

sam2014
04-27-14, 02:28 AM
:banghead:

----------

Attached is the guide for wheel hub assembly replacement.

Just did this today (and rotated my tires) with hand tools in a hour and a half. I can't believe the dealer quoted me $1500 to do this. This is a bolt on job if anyone is questioning that.

If anyone needs repair instructions for any other jobs, let me know.

pleas help ,2000 CATERA ,the rear bearing hub nut is not normal it has U gap in the middle and not the same as the pdf above show . this hub need star alien to open the 4 bolts holding the hub ,
research how to do it not helpful ,

MoistCabbage
04-27-14, 02:37 AM
:banghead:
this hub need star alien to open the 4 bolts holding the hubIs that something I can get at Sears?...

sam2014
04-27-14, 11:42 PM
FINALLY --------- here is every thing about rear bearing hub for Cadillac catera : is the same as opel omega .:welcome:
http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/omega-b/f__rear_axle_and_rear_wheel_suspension/rear_axle_rear_wheel_drive/wheel_bearing/repair_instructions/wheel_hub_and/or_rear_wheel_bearing_remove_and_install_or_replac e/

many thanks for free (workshop-manuals.com)