: 96' Seville sts Converting air shcoks to regular shocks

Teflon Liza
02-20-11, 11:26 AM
I went over to Monroe's website found my car. Put in make /model/year. It gave me the f:200 kit which is part no. 903929 and part no. 90009. My question is are these the only parts I need to convert from air to standard shocks? Thanks in advance

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-01-11, 03:24 PM
I would like to research this further. I will be direct messaging you shortly to gather some more information from you.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

03-02-11, 10:44 AM
Liza, I can offer you a discount on the OEM parts. If you are interested in going that route and keeping the original ride/handling characteristics of the vehicle PM me with your VIN so I can work up a price quote for you.