: WeatherTech Mats

hsuca
02-18-11, 12:20 PM
Anyone can give website recommendation to get good pricing on WeatherTech mats? I love how it looks but it's kinda pricy for all mats.

Thanks

22velocity
02-18-11, 01:56 PM
I just received a set of Huskyliners that I purchsed from Streetside Auto. They are gray and match the carpeting real close. The price was much better than weathertech. The two front liners and the back single mat fit perfect, no trimming.From the time I ordered them till when I received them was about three days. Frank

TheCaptain
02-18-11, 03:20 PM
WeatherTech.ca -Canada
WeatherTech.com -USA

What's that old saying... "You have to pay to play!"
;)

ro.tandon
02-18-11, 06:41 PM
I got my Huskyliner from streetside auto as well. I got the beige finish: the color blends in well and fit is pretty good. Search around on google and you should find a small discount coupon code for streetside auto (why not save a few dollars). They also have fast shipping.

Smokin' SRX
02-19-11, 01:29 PM
I got mine from Streetside as well. Huskyliners cheaper than WT and a bit softer. (15%) See my Album for pix of Huskyliners, front & rear: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/members/smokin-srx-albums-2010-platinum-ice.html

I eventually changed the rears only, to a universal HD, full lenghth, rubber from Highland @ $38 ! Much softer under foot. See it:

http://www.amazon.com/Highland-4604000-All-Weather-Black-Floor/dp/B0007CR70W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1298136715&sr=1-1

SS

hsuca
02-21-11, 11:51 AM
Thank all of you guys for your input.

SS...The huskyliners looks very good. I am going to proceed with the Huskyliner until I save more money to buy a WT (when their price comes down a little bit more). I think I am going to get the front and the cargo space. The dealer gave me the all weather mat already but the front ones are moving around and get the under carpet dirty. Not very good.

Thanks again for all your input.

kw5829998
02-21-11, 01:31 PM
I got the WeatherTech one for the cargo area and I love it. Fits perfectly, the Husky is cheaper but I've seen a few pictures where the fit isn't that great. Paid full price from their website but even still overall I'm very happy with the WeatherTech.

coolbeans
02-25-11, 01:39 AM
Hi all,
Just received the Huskyliners today, and have put them in the car..they seem to fit pretty good, but I havn't driven anywhere with them yet. The wife didn't want the weathertech because in their example pic, it looked like the mat covered the "Cadillac" on the door threshold, so she nixed them right away! LOL!

hsuca
02-25-11, 10:39 AM
The Captain,

Does the WeatherTech front mat cover the Cadillac sign on the door threshold?

Can you post some pic of your WeatherTech mat (front, back and cargo) and see how it looks like?

CoolBean, Can you post some pictures as well of your huskyliner?

coolbeans
02-25-11, 01:21 PM
The Captain,

Does the WeatherTech front mat cover the Cadillac sign on the door threshold?

Can you post some pic of your WeatherTech mat (front, back and cargo) and see how it looks like?

CoolBean, Can you post some pictures as well of your huskyliner?

Howdy!

I don't have the car with me at the moment, and it is snowing pretty good, so the wife cant take any pics right now..but smokin srx has some excellent pics of the huskyliners in his album, (his link is just a few posts above), my liners fit just like his, only difference being I have ebony interior.

hsuca
02-25-11, 01:57 PM
Yea I saw the smkin srx pics. I have the ebony interior as well. I think the black huskyliners will be even better with ebony interior. Thanks for your reply.

TheCaptain
03-01-11, 02:57 PM
hsuca The mats do not cover the Cadillac logo at all, and i will get pics up asap.

ABTsportsline
03-09-11, 07:35 PM
For what it's worth, be aware that the tan/beige WeatherTech mats didn't match at all in my STS. It's more of a dark brown/latte/mocha or what have you. I'm told by WeatherTech that IS their tan color (so I'd assume this applies to the SRX crowd as well). It doesn't look at all like the pictures. If you have the lighter, tan SRX interior and were hoping for a good match - be aware of this fact.

On the other hand, the contrast might work very well for some people (light brown/dark brown). :thumbsup:

doctormstein1
03-10-11, 04:27 PM
A few days ago Weather tech emailed me that their all weather mats will be available by the end of this month. They had some tech problems and was delayed until now.

DaLmightyone
03-12-11, 06:29 PM
Crutchfield has the best prices. You get $20 off of your order, no tax and free shipping. You must use Crutchfield Referral Code: pdr40-58w98-e4weu

dimf
03-14-11, 01:07 AM
I got all Weather Tech mats in my Cayenne - not bad, but I wouldn't call their fitting perfect. I let them know about it and heard nothing from them.

rlewinter
03-14-11, 12:32 PM
Crutchfield has the best prices. You get $20 off of your order, no tax and free shipping. You must use Crutchfield Referral Code: pdr40-58w98-e4weu

I couldn't get the Referral code to work on crutchfield.com could you help explain where we go to get the $20 off as well? That makes it a pretty decent deal for me ($220) drops to $200 total for the front & cargo area.