: lindsay cadillac..

ctsvdubbz
02-17-11, 01:47 PM
ive been having this coolant issue for awhile... couldnt figure it out finally had it tested and was indeed a leaking radiator.. called luke at lindsay he shipped me a radiator.. when i got it i didnt look at it just took it out of the box and put it in the car.. towards the end of the install i noticed one of the plastic nipples on top to keep the radiator was broke off.. n then i noticed that this one was leaking too.. so i called luke and told him.. he shipped me out a new one the same day.. i got a tough break and got a damaged radiator.. but they made it right.. i was a lil mad at first.. but definately customer service friendly!!!

thebigjimsho
02-17-11, 03:48 PM
Even the best aren't perfect. But Luke and Lindsay are damn close...

jcollege
02-18-11, 02:51 PM
Wow big props to Luke and Lindsay, its refreshing to hear about GOOD customer service!

rand49er
02-18-11, 06:46 PM
Luke is top notch. :thumbsup:

ctsvdubbz
02-22-11, 11:58 AM
the bad part is i checked all the hoses.. missed a pinhole.. and pretty sure my stock and the 2 new ones luke sent me were just fine.. i missed a pinhole in my hose and that was my problem the whole time... so it was a 400$ radiator hose..

EdmundGTP
02-22-11, 12:28 PM
Luke just shipped me out some replacement buttons for my radio/nav unit. Very helpful and easy to deal with.