: Cadillac commercial

jacobsillman
02-16-11, 04:21 PM
I'm shooting a commercial for a Cadillac contest in the Las Vegas area on March 15th and 16th, and the script calls specifically for a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. However, I've been having a difficult time getting the car from dealers in the area. If you are interested in showing off your Cadillac in a commercial please send me an e-mail to jacobsillman@gmail.com. I can compensate you for your expenses during the production and will post a large credit in the film for your support, and if you want I can put in a role for you in the commercial.

Thanks,
Jacob

RightTurn
02-16-11, 04:55 PM
Maybe if you posted this on the V-specific board you would get a better response.

The-Dullahan
02-17-11, 04:36 AM
I'd help you, but I will be leaving Vegas on the 14th. I can hotwire a CTS-V Coupe for you if you think you can avoid getting caught for 24 hours.

Playdrv4me
02-18-11, 10:04 PM
I can't imagine this will be easy, you are asking for just about the newest and most in demand high performance Cadillac produced. The only one that will be any harder to get is the V wagon (they are being built to order).

jacobsillman
02-19-11, 12:19 PM
I know it's an expensive car. I can also use a regular CTS. You'd be helping me out a lot. The commercial may screen at the Tribeca Film Festival and possibly picked up for national broadcast. I would put a huge title card thanking anyone who could help me out, plus I can pay for travel and food expenses during the shoot.

RippyPartsDept
02-19-11, 12:37 PM
we've got one in our showroom... why don't you film here in wilmington?