View Full Version : Looking for a part 15770996-01

nicolas martin
02-14-11, 02:37 PM

My escalade ext 2002 got flooded I need to replace part 15770996-01. GM is telling me tha t this part is no longer fabricated.
Would you have any ways to help me with this ?


Cadillac Cust Svc
04-08-11, 11:43 AM
I apologize but I am unable to find parts. Sorry I couldn't be able to help you more.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service