: want to say Hi and THANK YOU

welch1
09-29-04, 09:47 PM
I came to this site by way of yahoo search and do I owe a big thank you to the people that put this site together and to the people posting the probs with cars and dealer service dept. and most of all I would like to thank the person that goes by bbobynski. your replies saved me from a trans job I was told I needed on wifes 98 STS. we have owned the car for 4+ yrs and it has been a great car. took it in to cadi dealer for ser light and running bad told it was the egr valve and the trans was not locking into overdrive. long story short by the post here I was able to test the shift myself after having the egr fixed and the thing is fine. I was told by another tech that the code could have been caused by the rough engine caused by pluged egr. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ralph
09-29-04, 09:52 PM
:welcome: Ya BBob is terrific, and he has helped MANY people including myself! Even if you have general questions there are many here who can help. Do you remember the name of the thread where he posted advice? What kind of Cadillac do you have?

CADDYBLACK99
10-01-04, 09:11 PM
Welcome Welch1!

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to have helped. Please tell us more about your Cadillac. Thanks for joining the forum!
:welcome:
Paul