: Can someone help answer a quick question about my CAGS Eliminator PLEASE!!!

Fastone27
02-08-11, 04:11 PM
I just installed my Lingenfelter cags eliminator and now i have an R in the odometer screen Is this an issue or am I just paranoid? Just did'nt notice before the installation

heavymetals
02-08-11, 04:18 PM
I think you plugged it into the wrong connector.

Fastone27
02-08-11, 04:43 PM
Doh....I think your right.... Ii thought it was little "to convienent when it was right there ! I just figured it would'nt have the exact same plug right there! I know stupid assumption on my part. I'll do it right tomorrow as i already left the shop. I also noticed that my paasenger side mirror was tilted down as if I were in reverse.. No harm no foul! If I could kick myself in the azz! HeHeHe!

rjoffe
02-08-11, 04:52 PM
Slide under car, remove the connector you just placed there. Now walk to the other side of the car, and look for an almost identical connector. Install !CAGS there.

Fastone27
02-08-11, 05:37 PM
I'm chuckling at myself! I just got in a hurry and did'nt even have the instructions with me ,My bad ...Thanks for the help guys! I'm usually alot more careful on stuff like this !

CancerJCC
02-08-11, 11:08 PM
And in the mean time don't go shifting into reverse trying to hit 5th.

Fastone27
02-09-11, 08:58 PM
Just to follow-up on my issue.. Yep I just plugged it in the wrong connector. All is well ! Thanks for the help guys!

CancerJCC
02-09-11, 10:58 PM
Just to follow-up on my issue.. Yep I just plugged it in the wrong connector. All is well ! Thanks for the help guys!

Been there, done that on trans re-install. Who designs two plugs right next to each other to be interchangeable?! Glad it worked out for you.