: What is your Style Do you dress the part that everyone expts of you or have ur own

ThumperPup
02-07-11, 01:33 PM
So whats your Style do you have family or co workers or friends that expect something more of you then you want whats your style do your family and friends think you should dress the part of success do you think you should or do you like to just feel comfortable and relax
don't care what anyone els things of you what you wear how you dress or what style you like ?

2 nd picture is how my My family friends and ex coworkers use to expect me to dress because of where i came from and all and who i represented
this was not me not in any way

1st picture is me what i like how i like and who i am

so how about you

Jesda
02-07-11, 07:55 PM
http://www.q45.org/gallery/gallery3/var/resizes/NewThreadCatButton2.gif

drewsdeville
02-07-11, 08:18 PM
Are you asking if I get complaints about how I dress? Not that I can recall.

My wardrobe is not very diverse though. On a normal day you'll typically find me in a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and pair of Red Wing work boots.

Unfortunately, later this year my job might end up being more in an office setting(ugh) and I'll have to revise that. I'd rather stay out in the field...

OffThaHorseCEO
02-07-11, 08:23 PM

http://picturrs.com/files/funzug/imgs/unusual/10mostbiz_moustaches_01.jpg

77CDV
02-07-11, 09:22 PM
Work clothes involve dress shirt, slacks, dress shoes, and a tie. On my off hours, it's whatever I damn well please.

greencadillacmatt
02-07-11, 09:33 PM
I want to get a nice smoking jacket for my down time. :thumbsup:

ThumperPup
02-07-11, 09:42 PM
i think i saw a smoking jaket in the movie that robin wiliams did was it the toy ? i forgot lol

at home i just want to be relaxed in my OSU Pj's and my slipers im in for my Red colors all day long

Destroyer
02-08-11, 12:31 AM
So whats your Style do you have family or co workers or friends that expect something more of you then you want whats your style do your family and friends think you should dress the part of success do you think you should or do you like to just feel comfortable and relax
don't care what anyone els things of you what you wear how you dress or what style you like ?

2 nd picture is how my My family friends and ex coworkers use to expect me to dress because of where i came from and all and who i represented
this was not me not in any way

1st picture is me what i like how i like and who i am

so how about you

Well, take solace in the fact you look the same in both pictures........fat! Male, female, it don't matter. Nice clothes, pedicures, manicures or whatever still don't make fat people look better. A fat dude in a nice suit is still a fat dude. I have gained some weight as of late and am up to a 36 waist size so I'm in the same boat albeit a shallower end but it's true. At one point I got up to 292 lbs and got down to 190. 7 years later I'm at 230 and looking to drop 31 lbs, lol (got be below 200). I am 6' 3" though. It's a roller coaster ride. Being fat sucks! Lose it bro. :tisk:

ThumperPup
02-08-11, 12:39 AM
Well, take solace in the fact you look the same in both pictures........fat! Male, female, it don't matter. Nice clothes, pedicures, manicures or whatever still don't make fat people look better. A fat dude in a nice suit is still a fat dude. I have gained some weight as of late and am up to a 36 waist size so I'm in the same boat albeit a shallower end but it's true. At one point I got up to 292 lbs and got down to 190. 7 years later I'm at 230 and looking to drop 31 lbs, lol (got be below 200). I am 6' 3" though. It's a roller coaster ride. Being fat sucks! Lose it bro. :tisk:

wow ok here this might hit you with a bomb but dont fall flat on your face when you learn why im fat and bit lol
i have medical disorders yes i do i was born with mutated sels colon cancer first time when i was 8 years old full blown out cancer
came back when i was 11 and again when i was 25
u know i say the heck with eating right im sick of taking care of myself ot only come back to the hospital and need surgery because they said i was not good well now im doing what i want and i get just that

oh thanks for calling me fat im going to go report this right away im sick and tired of you abusing me man

Playdrv4me
02-08-11, 01:01 AM

That's about right.

ben.gators
02-08-11, 01:18 AM
^
I third that.... :)

RightTurn
02-08-11, 02:13 AM
OK. Nevermind. :coffee:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-11, 02:15 AM
That's how I felt after seeing tubgirl.

77CDV
02-08-11, 06:16 PM

I know you mean well, Destroyer, but you really need to dial it back several notches. People might take your advice more seriously if you weren't such a boor about it. :helpless:

orconn
02-08-11, 06:26 PM
Destroyer is just one of those "black or white" guys, if he doesn't like something he hates it, if he likes something he will overlook its' obvious flaws to sing its' praises. He has a lot of company in the world, however, to those inclined to see things in shades of grey, his view of the world wears thin quickly and his credibility is less than meaningful!

MauiV
02-09-11, 01:04 AM
This time of year I wear tennis shoes, jeans and hoodies a lot to work. In the summer its flip flops, cargo shorts and a tshirt or polo. We had forced work rules for 3 years when contract "negotiations" fell apart and had a dress code for 3 years, business casual, closed toed shoes (no tennis shoes), collared shirt, belt blah blah blah, but we dont deal with customers and only see each other. I have a great wardrobe but I dont bother to wear it to work where comfort is much more important than a heavily starched shirt.

I am a "black and white" person quite a bit myself and most of it is because of my job. Its either "legal" or its not. There is no almost. I also have very strong opinions and things fall into love, hate and indifferent. I think it is about passion. The pendulim swings the same distant to both sides and I am a very passionate person. As far as "fat" being unhealthy I am guessing that at 6' 180lbs I would "look" to be very healthy. I also have a history of heart disease no one would want (one grandfather dead at 41, one at 53, fathers 1st angioplasty at 44, bypass at 55, 3 uncles doing the same things) so "looking" healthy isnt always an indicator of your health.

dkozloski
02-09-11, 01:10 AM
Carhartts, a henley shirt, and velcro sneakers. I'm retired and I don't give a damn what I look like.