: I pick up up my 2006 CTS-V in 6 DAYS!!!!

mmayzak
02-05-11, 10:11 AM
I have a hot date with a cool CTS-V coming up on February 11th! 6 days to go...

My V goes in the tint shop Monday for a "30%" tint treatment... then I fly into Denver to drive it back!

Thanks for all your support and answers to my questions... i'll have more.

Me and my InfraRed/Cashmere V (with Cali emmisions)!!!:bouncy:

rand49er
02-05-11, 11:48 AM
I'd say someone is getting anxious.

Who am I kidding ... I couldn't sleep the night before I picked mine up six years ago.

V-Guy
02-05-11, 04:46 PM
Hey, I can relate to the anticipation! I'm going crazy just waiting for the weather to break so I can drive my V out of the garage!! I've put three coats of Zaino on it, shined the tires, polished the wheels, detailed the interior twice, and cleaned and oiled the Volant air filter since the ice storm on Tuesday. None of that is a substitute for driving it, but it's something!!! Spring can't arrive soon enough!

Congrats on your V, mmayzak!!! Make sure you send us a review of your drive home!! My prediction is that you're going to be thrilled!!

Guy

leosul@verizon.net
02-06-11, 02:24 AM
Reading your post makes me want to go out and buy another one!! (just bought one in November). Also, can relate to Guy's beef with Mother Nature-please no more snow!
leo

thebigjimsho
02-12-11, 01:08 PM
Did you crash it? Did you get home yet? Are you getting busted for doing 163?

mmayzak
02-12-11, 11:06 PM
It's just an amazing car... other than scuffing my fender corner on a high curb (scuffed my clear bra off - about a quarter size scuff), it was freakin' amazing... wisper quiet inside. SO my features and settings to set up... i'll spend a week just reading the book (which included a pen and post it notes).

I am so happy with this rocket.

V-Guy
02-12-11, 11:16 PM
Congrats!!!!!