: Help Please

Morgan26
02-04-11, 12:57 PM
I bought a 1997 Catera and it isnt getting fuel,i check the wiring at the tank and it is getting 5 volts to it,is that enough,or is something else wrong with it,please help,and just put new fuel pump in it

AHazzardToAll
02-05-11, 12:14 AM
Is there any pressure in the lines at all? DO you hear the fuel pump kick on after about a min of turning the key to acc but not starting it? Try to explain your issues to us a little more.

Morgan26
02-05-11, 12:54 PM
ok thanks i will check that and get back to you,and thanks alot

Morgan26
02-05-11, 02:39 PM
I am not getting fire to the fuel pump fuse under the steering wheel,i have put a new relay on it under the hood,please any help would be great

Morgan26
02-05-11, 03:42 PM
i think we found the problem,the guy that put the fuel pump in didnt know what he was doing,i hope thats is the problem,taking the tank off now,the fuel pump is just sitting on the tank,wow

Morgan26
02-15-11, 09:06 AM
Thanks for all the help,found out that the fuel pump does get fire until the starter is ingauging,i bought a new one,got the car running,now i have two hoses right behind the radiator on the engine side,one is white looking with a elbow,the other is black and both look like they have broken off of something. And there something beside where you put water in radiator that is making a noise,what is that? Again thank EVERYONE for the help.

Morgan26
02-17-11, 03:17 PM
Having problems with key not opening the car,and the key fob doesn't work either,any help would be great,you guys have help me so much and thank you so much