: been driving dads Continental Covertible today this thing is fine

ThumperPup
02-03-11, 09:35 PM
well i droped the caddy off today to have some body work doen whyll it was at the body shop i decided id just have them do the side view door mirror also said they charge me 245 to total to str8 up and get the fenders flush like they should since someone put the lift pads up under the venders wich sucked and that bowed them out
and that price also includes the labor to take the door apart and put the new side view mirror on since it broke

so mom and dad are out of town mom in Florida dad on business in LA he said i could use one of the cars just don't touch the Lexus or Ranger Rover he said
but he didn't say anything about the Bentley Continental Convertible lol
i was cursing around with top down in snow today damn man that car is hot lol
i know he will probably murder me so if you dont see my posts or if you see posts with great spelling and grammar its just him trying to make the world thing im not dead lol

i wonder maybe i can hide it somewhere lol tell him it was stolen and then just keep drivign it but that wouldnt be so good lol

Jesda
02-03-11, 09:52 PM
Pics!

ThumperPup
02-03-11, 09:59 PM
im gona look on flash drive see if i can find some i know i have some from last summer when i drove it from NYC to Ohio

Playdrv4me
02-03-11, 10:10 PM
Damn Pup, what the hell does your Dad do for a living??

ThumperPup
02-03-11, 10:25 PM
Hes a Sales Rep for about 30 Difrant Companys Both Wholesale Closeout and retail items
he has alot of major contracts with Walmart Sams club Bj's Whole sales costco those he has for mostly clouse out and wholesale items
he doesnt stop at anyting he will import and rep anyting from silk flowers and fake plants all the way to electronics his modo was if its hod he gets it
he was the first one to ever inport for retail sales of Lucky Bamboo in the US he gets anywhere form 2% to 10% of each sale
so if he has a sale to say Walmart for say 5 million in Picture frames he gets like around 5% of all sales to walmart and sams club i think
hes been doing this since the late 60s before i was born
let me think of something he gets 10% on it think he has a line of Fabrics and threads that he suplies to Joann fabrics and michaels if they say by 200,000 spools of thread at .50 cents each he gets 10% on that

dad has money but he never gives me a free ride hes been letting me stay at home because when i got laid off well i say laid of but it was really fired because i had it with someone on the phone i blew up twice in one week ones at a dealer on the phone
when i was working for GMRP i told them well if you dont want to wait for a auth number for the persons bump up because its not showing he has it you can eat the cost and sell it but i cant do anting right now
the other was when i told a customer that this isnt burger king its not your way
thats what got me fired
and dad knows Mark Heard CEO of HP at the time who bought out EDS and and gave me my job and when he told dad what i was doing dad said give one warning happens again and boot him so dad was pist about that
oh and HP is the one who runs the GMRP program for GM just so yall who dont know know that the credit card is threw HSBC but the reward program is run from the HP office in Pontiac Mi for GM

and both mom and dads side of the family come from money
dads father start great lakes fence company wich up untill grand pa passed held the goverment contracts for fencing along the boarder and for the fediral detention centers

and moms side of the family has a company called Minoff Industrys and Kichtler lighting in fictures they supply store fictures to i think lowes home depot and costco are there big accounts i think
and they also have the lighitng company that has someo of those cool stained glass table disiner lamps

mom and dad have nothign to do with those companys they are just family business and all ffrom there sides

ThumperPup
02-03-11, 10:31 PM
i tried to make it larger but couldnt i looked in my photo bucket and all for the larger one but couldnt find it
you can see in the back ground up on the side of building there is a subway returant on that corner
this was taken in July Last summer
i had to stop at dealership in pittsburge there was a clinking noise comming from the rear wheel weel i could hear it but they coldnt find anyting wrong that dellayed my trip by a day lol

its a 2006 i think with 42k on it

ThumperPup
02-03-11, 10:44 PM
something els i wanted to add
when i was younger eveyrone thought i was a spoinld brat and still ppl that i meet for the first tiem think im spoiled cause i live in a big house i drive my dads cars at times i dont have a job but when ever the car breaks down it always gets fixed
i have nice things
they think that i am spoild im not
i have no trust fund set up from what i know off dad has not set up anyting to my mom if he goes before she does my dad is a firm beliver in work for what you get no free rides in this world
when he says things like your not int he will yout not getting anyting and ppl think hes joking he really isnt i think i might have the house here in Beachwood ohio but thats it he might leave money so i can pay taxes on the property incase i cant work
for some reason
but he has not set up any trust to leave cash or money or anyting that i can have liquide that i know of

Jesda
02-04-11, 05:46 AM
I've never been a fan of the Continental or Flying Spur, but they're awfully nice inside.

The Brooklands and Azure do it for me. Conspicuous consumption at its best (worst?).

ThumperPup
02-04-11, 09:24 AM
I've never been a fan of the Continental or Flying Spur, but they're awfully nice inside.

The Brooklands and Azure do it for me. Conspicuous consumption at its best (worst?).

im not familiar with some words but do you mean conspicouse consumption
as in when someone with so mouch money try to buy there way into fame ? or something like that cause from my understanding thats what that means and it started in the late 1800s

or are you talking about something els ?

i like the contientnal its a nice ride and i like the interiror its a good nice feel on the inside me i wouldt not have goen with the RED but thats what you get with a used car u find a car that you like but u dont always get the color you wanted yup he bought it used
he has never bought a new car off the floor in his life and never will
but i would have looked for a babby or powder blue i love those light blues that bently puts out they are awesome

how ever if i had my dads kindn of money and i where gona buy a car up in that class or even higher i would
end up going with a R.R Phantom DropHead some dont know what dread head means but its there fancy way of saying drop top convertible
now those things are sweet
there actualy is a dealer that has one about a mile from my house
i went there a few weeks ago just to look at it a friend told me they got one in and i had to look
they are nice there they know my dad he buys his cars from them
they let m e take it out on a spin and i wished i had that money lol

i saw this ferrari 458 and a 599 they have there that i loved i wanted to take them for a spin see wha tthey could do but they said not in the snow said come back in the spring or summer and take one for a weekend i asked how mouch they said with your dad as a customer no charge just dont put mroe then 200 miles on it he said lol

orconn
02-04-11, 01:46 PM
Make mine an "Azure" convertible dark blue with a "magnolia" interior with maroon piping!

Jesda
02-04-11, 05:30 PM
im not familiar with some words but do you mean conspicouse consumption
as in when someone with so mouch money try to buy there way into fame ? or something like that cause from my understanding thats what that means and it started in the late 1800s

Basically: things that look outwardly and overtly expensive.

Playdrv4me
02-04-11, 07:46 PM
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull a Drew here and say that while I appreciate the classic Bentleys as much as everyone else, I certainly don't oppose the Continental or it's styling as an evolution on the original theme, modernized and made even more enjoyable to drive.

Jesda
02-04-11, 08:05 PM
The Flying Spur looks like a fat Town Car (not exaggerating, was behind one at Costco and from far away I thought it was a Lincoln) and underneath its a high-end Volkswagen.

http://www.ultimatemotors.com/new%20Azure/915.jpg
Much better.

ThumperPup
02-04-11, 08:26 PM
Basically: things that look outwardly and overtly expensive.

ah ok i get it now yeah i guess you could say that about the GTC and the GT
but some may not agree with me on that

ThumperPup
02-04-11, 08:28 PM
The Flying Spur looks like a fat Town Car (not exaggerating, was behind one at Costco and from far away I thought it was a Lincoln) and underneath its a high-end Volkswagen.

http://www.ultimatemotors.com/new%20Azure/915.jpg
Much better.

i dont know see the flying spure for me
i think its just a difrant grille and emblem and you have the Phantom flagship R/R Drop head and its almsot about the same atleast in my apinion

Jesda
02-04-11, 08:59 PM
I like the Continental as a convertible. By deleting the roof it keeps the whole car from looking obscenely tall. But it still lacks the tuxedo formality that defines Bentley.

While I'm not fond of the headlights, I love the Phantom Drophead from Rolls Royce:
http://www.tuningnews.net/wallpaper/1024x768/rolls-royce-phantom-drophead-coupe-01.jpg

ThumperPup
02-04-11, 09:17 PM
that is for sure a supure sharp ride i love the drop head and if i had the money id buy one right now
there is one a half mile from my house for sale

something i have been looking into is i had no idea that anyone ever used our K 98-04 sevilles as a donor car for a replica
and i found that they actualy are used for 1 or 2 of the bently replicas from Super replicas
i emailed them to find out what a price of a kit would cost
im hoping they dont say 10k
but u know after all the money i have put into this car u know that i will find a way to aford that some how or another lol
but not till i get a newer car for a daily drive but that would be in the next year i think

Playdrv4me
02-04-11, 10:12 PM
I like the Continental as a convertible. By deleting the roof it keeps the whole car from looking obscenely tall. But it still lacks the tuxedo formality that defines Bentley.

While I'm not fond of the headlights, I love the Phantom Drophead from Rolls Royce:
http://www.tuningnews.net/wallpaper/1024x768/rolls-royce-phantom-drophead-coupe-01.jpg

This guy is already quieting a rattle with his left hand.

Jesda
02-04-11, 10:48 PM
Lol!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-11, 11:16 PM
This guy is already quieting a rattle with his left hand.

Post of the day!

Is it sad that when I saw "continental convertible" in the thread title, I immediately thought of the 1961 vintage Lincolns, not the Bentleys?

ThumperPup
02-04-11, 11:34 PM
Post of the day!

Is it sad that when I saw "continental convertible" in the thread title, I immediately thought of the 1961 vintage Lincolns, not the Bentleys?

nope that is one that dad does not have how ever there is a 55 speedster a GT500 a 2003 GT3 and GT2 a Carera GT not spelled corectly
a Ranger Rover HSE and a Free Lander
Mercedes S class 2wd AMG a BMW 7 Series Li Drive i think they call it
a LS460H a SLR the Bently Mayback S62 series i think its a 62 its the long wheel base its a 2005 with 110 Miles on it dad loves that car he takes it out drive it around the drive way at the Naples house and then puts it back up lol
everyign els he has he drives the hell out of those are just the exotics

lets see a 2001 Ford Taurus SEL 24v
a 97 Mark VIII LSC
2003 Town Car
04 Town Car
06 LS v6
91 Town Car
89 Grand Marquie
2008 PT Cruiser
07 HHR
95-98-and 08 Grand Caravan
oh also he has never got ride of a car not one he has ever owned has he got ride of there where 2 lease turn ins that he could not stand so he didnt buy
i think those where a Crysler Concord 1994
and a 4 wheel drive or 4 wheel turn avenger or steath or something like that he said he leased those and couldnt stand it so turned those in i was young back than

these are just the land vehicles dont get started on watter crafts lol
no planes but a chopper yes

no bikes he is agains motorcycles if i ever brought one home hed beat my ass and he did ones

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-11, 11:59 PM
One must ask, what does your dad do?

Destroyer
02-05-11, 12:01 AM
nope that is one that dad does not have how ever there is a 55 speedster a GT500 a 2003 GT3 and GT2 a Carera GT not spelled corectly
a Ranger Rover HSE and a Free Lander
Mercedes S class 2wd AMG a BMW 7 Series Li Drive i think they call it
a LS460H a SLR the Bently Mayback S62 series i think its a 62 its the long wheel base its a 2005 with 110 Miles on it dad loves that car he takes it out drive it around the drive way at the Naples house and then puts it back up lol
everyign els he has he drives the hell out of those are just the exotics

lets see a 2001 Ford Taurus SEL 24v
a 97 Mark VIII LSC
2003 Town Car
04 Town Car
06 LS v6
91 Town Car
89 Grand Marquie
2008 PT Cruiser
07 HHR
95-98-and 08 Grand Caravan
oh also he has never got ride of a car not one he has ever owned has he got ride of there where 2 lease turn ins that he could not stand so he didnt buy
i think those where a Crysler Concord 1994
and a 4 wheel drive or 4 wheel turn avenger or steath or something like that he said he leased those and couldnt stand it so turned those in i was young back than

these are just the land vehicles dont get started on watter crafts lol
no planes but a chopper yes

no bikes he is agains motorcycles if i ever brought one home hed beat my ass and he did onesWhy exactly does your dad need this many cars? Let's see some pictures. A man that rolls in a Bentley and Maybach has no need for an '89 Grand Marquis, 95, 98 or 08 Caravan, Taurus, Mark VIII or any of the others you mentioned. Like me, but worse, I think you are hitting the bottle too much. Put me down as someone that thinks you are full of it. I want to see a picture of the Maybach parked next to the '89 Grand Marquis with the '95 Caravan in the backround. :lildevil:

Playdrv4me
02-05-11, 12:04 AM

lol, page 1 Chadwick. I asked the same thing :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-05-11, 12:05 AM
My dad has a G6, and I don't mean the Pontiac.

V-Eight
02-05-11, 12:05 AM

Drug dealer?

Definitely thought the same thing.

orconn
02-05-11, 12:39 AM
I have never been a fan of Rolls dropheads (with the exception of the Mulliner Parkward Silver Cloud drophead). There was a time when Rolls-Royce Corniche dropheads were thick on Wilshire Blvd in L.A. I didn't like them with that big lump that the top made with the top down, and thought they were only slightly better with their top up. But then I quess that the point of owning a Rolls Corniche was to prove to everyone that you had more money than good taste. The new Rolls convertible carries on this tradition .... an ugly tasteless car, well truned out and finely crafted. A propper licence plate surround on a Corniche should read "My other car is a Zimmer!"

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 12:46 AM

if you go a couple posts up on the first page you will see :)

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 12:48 AM
Drug Dealer ?

Nope thats not dad
how ever we did have one of those in the family my Brother
who spent 3 years in a Ohio state prison to only be realesed and turned over to a Federal Prison to only get out again to then serve anohter sentane of 3 years in a PA state prison see they didnt let any of his sentances run concurant cause he was an ass and ran on bond total of 4 times so they hit him with the worst
now hes out living here in ohio doing good things i think lol

Destroyer
02-05-11, 12:54 AM
if you go a couple posts up on the first page you will see :)
Still no pictures. Let's see ALL of these rides in one picture! I really want to see the 91 Town Car next to the Bentley with a 98 Caravan hangin' out. You can't get a picture can you? :err::gg::bsflag:

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 02:23 AM
My dad has a G6, and I don't mean the Pontiac.

i wish my dad where into planes i want a G5 man those things are tight
i got to tag along with a frined about a year or so back to israel in one of them

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 02:27 AM
Still no pictures. Let's see ALL of these rides in one picture! I really want to see the 91 Town Car next to the Bentley with a 98 Caravan hangin' out. You can't get a picture can you? :err::gg::bsflag:

did you see the picture on first page doosh bag lol

well lets see um ill see what i can dig up here and ill see if we can get a picture of them togethere and all

town car is in Florida Naples house
Van's all 3 are up here 2 run one doestn but they are across town
but i can see what i can do to get them in a pic togehtere when i get a chanse but in the mean time go tooo oh wait never mind i dont speek like tha tlol

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 02:40 AM
Why exactly does your dad need this many cars? Let's see some pictures. A man that rolls in a Bentley and Maybach has no need for an '89 Grand Marquis, 95, 98 or 08 Caravan, Taurus, Mark VIII or any of the others you mentioned. Like me, but worse, I think you are hitting the bottle too much. Put me down as someone that thinks you are full of it. I want to see a picture of the Maybach parked next to the '89 Grand Marquis with the '95 Caravan in the backround. :lildevil:

i dont need to explain myself to a doosh bag like yourself
but hey anytime you wana come to Cleveland or if your in Marena delray or even next time im in napples come take a freaking look shit bag

also read up on shit
dad is a business person he travels for business he is a sales rep that reps over a 1000 products from difrant brands and needs a way to travel
has cars becaue he likes them
spends his money because its not going anywhere ones hes goen
oh and

go hit yoruself with a bottle whyll your at it jerk

sorry guys you never hear me talk like this but one thing i hate is when ppl like this smuck does smack like this

Jesda
02-05-11, 03:17 AM
My folks have a beater Civic (I mean a serious beater, I was the one who took it to get a new bumper and fender) to go with their two late-model Lexuses. The old GMC van is still parked in front of their house, rusting away; it needs some tranny work but really ought to be donated or sold. Some people just hang on to cars I guess. Mom wants to get rid of them.

As for Destroyer, he has a 'reputation' on the forum. :) I would be amused by a picture of all the cars together. It would be like a bag of marbles where some of the marbles are instead pieces of cheese.

People with businesses or multiple homes tend to have lots of cars of varying ages and types. When you're busy, you're more focused on making a living than trying to scrape up $1500 to unload a functional car. As for the rich, some drive completely pedestrian cars.

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 03:23 AM
My folks have a beater Civic (I mean a serious beater, I was the one who took it to get a new bumper and fender) to go with their two late-model Lexuses. The old GMC van is still parked in front of their house, rusting away; it needs some tranny work but really ought to be donated or sold. Some people just hang on to cars I guess. Mom wants to get rid of them.

As for Destroyer, he has a 'reputation' on the forum. :) I would be amused by a picture of all the cars together. It would be like a bag of marbles where some of the marbles are instead pieces of cheese.

People with businesses or multiple homes tend to have lots of cars of varying ages and types. When you're busy, you're more focused on making a living than trying to scrape up $1500 to unload a functional car.

Im seriously gona start to work on this get a picture together and all

i can tell you detroyer if you have a problem beliving what i say take me up on my offer man id be happy to help you when you swallow your tung lol
but seriosuly
in the next week im gona get into getting this picture together
2 of the cars are downtown in the parking garage at dads office
1 is at the airport parking garage in Cleveland right now another is in the parking lot at the CAK airport in Canton akron Ohio right now
mom is in Ft loderdale and Flew out of Akron and dad is in LA went out of Cleveland
so ones they are in a place where i can handle them at ones and even get in the picture with my fat ass behind the wheel of one of the tinny ones so you can eat your words lol destroyer have a medica or EMT oncall k lol

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 03:26 AM
People with businesses or multiple homes tend to have lots of cars of varying ages and types. When you're busy, you're more focused on making a living than trying to scrape up $1500 to unload a functional car. As for the rich, some drive completely pedestrian cars.

im trying to think who it was there was an articale back in the late 90s erly 2000s about one of the richest guys in the country CEO of a huge business worth esily 200 million net worth and he only owned 1 car it was a lincoln continetnal or town car i forget and not a limo he drove himself every day every where
i think im gona go look threw my old threads on LincolnsOnline.com and see if i can find this

Jesda
02-05-11, 03:29 AM
That was Warren Buffet. He traded his Town Car for a 2007 DTS a few years ago.

Sam Walton had his 1970s Ford pickup.

Bill Gates owns a Porsche 959 among several other exotics, but his daily driver is a blue Focus.

And while she's hardly a billionaire, Betty White has a silver Seville STS. :)

ThumperPup
02-05-11, 03:36 AM
That was Warren Buffet. He traded his Town Car for a 2007 DTS a few years ago.

Sam Walton had his 1970s Ford pickup.

Bill Gates owns a Porsche 959 among several other exotics, but his daily driver is a blue Focus.

And while she's hardly a billionaire, Betty White has a silver Seville STS. :)

thats who i thout it was but name was just on tip of tung and i couldnt remmebr it
i thout it was a conti but it was a town car what was it a 98 or 99 i think

Destroyer
02-06-11, 01:33 AM

Thanks for that Jesda. You will never see a pic of all those cars together. I guarantee that! :cool:

Stingroo
02-06-11, 01:38 AM
I honestly couldn't do that if I had all that much money. Daily drives a Focus? Why in the ever-loving hell would someone like Bill Gates do that?

I'd DD a Veyron or something. Just because I could.

Destroyer
02-06-11, 01:43 AM
i dont need to explain myself to a doosh bag like yourself
but hey anytime you wana come to Cleveland or if your in Marena delray or even next time im in napples come take a freaking look shit bag

also read up on shit
dad is a business person he travels for business he is a sales rep that reps over a 1000 products from difrant brands and needs a way to travel
has cars becaue he likes them
spends his money because its not going anywhere ones hes goen
oh and

go hit yoruself with a bottle whyll your at it jerk

sorry guys you never hear me talk like this but one thing i hate is when ppl like this smuck does smack like thisWow, I have been called lots of things but never a "smuck". The rest here are a bit gullible I think. I analyze and deduct. Produce a picture and please stop all the foul language. I say things as I see them. You are not the first in here to make stuff like this up. Damn, what was that other guys name that got busted in a big way on other forums and in here again? Anyway I'm gonna go hit myself with a bottle now :bonkers:

Jesda
02-06-11, 01:44 AM
Gates is probably worried about sticking out and getting harassed by weirdos, though I'm sure he occasionally takes one of his fancy cars for a spin. For a while, Gates had one of the only 959s legally registered in the US. I think Ballmer had the other one?

Destroyer
02-06-11, 02:07 AM
Gates is probably worried about sticking out and getting harassed by weirdos, though I'm sure he occasionally takes one of his fancy cars for a spin. For a while, Gates had one of the only 959s legally registered in the US. I think Ballmer had the other one?I'm sure Pup's dad has the rest of them parked next to his Dodge Caravan's. :shhh:

Jesda
02-06-11, 02:20 AM
Correction: It was Bill Gates, Paul Allen, and Jerry Seinfeld.

Bill Gates organized a private party at his waterfront mansion. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security announced a "temporary security zone" around Gates' Lake Washington home which locked down all of Lake Washington south of the Highway 520 bridge and stayed in effect for two days. Gates' homestead is approximately 48,000 square feet with a garage that reportedly accommodates 30 cars.

The architects who designed Bill Gates' famous residential compound in Washington were James Cutler Architects and the architectural firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson (BCJ).

Inside Bill Gates' Garage, you'll find a 1999 Porsche 911 Convertible and 1988 Porsche 959 Coupe. Steven Ballmer drives a 1998 Lincoln Continental. In fact, due to the 959’s questionable emissions and unknown crash ratings, it took a federal law signed by President Clinton for Bill Gates to legally drive his 959 on American roads.

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2005/05/inside-bill-gates-home.html

Ballin outta control

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-06-11, 09:57 AM
This is how we do it.

Stingroo
02-06-11, 10:16 AM
'Cause I gotta get mine in a big black truck - but you can get yours in a six-four.

ThumperPup
02-06-11, 10:57 AM
damm u know im familare with alot of cars and all but i never even heard of the 959 untill this post
didnt know there was that mouch intensity for car in the u.s thats awesome

and yo destroyer do us all a favor and just stay out of this thread man i wish putting you on ignore worked but i can still see that you did post and that means your just hitting your hard habit of being a smuck

OffThaHorseCEO
02-06-11, 03:25 PM
Wow, I have been called lots of things but never a "smuck". The rest here are a bit gullible I think. I analyze and deduct. Produce a picture and please stop all the foul language. I say things as I see them. You are not the first in here to make stuff like this up. Damn, what was that other guys name that got busted in a big way on other forums and in here again? Anyway I'm gonna go hit myself with a bottle now :bonkers:

I think im gonna have to agree with Destroyer on this one...

the other guys name was Mccombie5, he even had a "wife" Mccombie6, he was showing off "his" new jag when someone traced the plate back to a jag forum member.

All im saying is, most of us dont have exotic cars, so when we hear mention of them, we naturally want to see pictures. I know if i was driving a freakin bentley id have a big cheese smile on my face and would be more than happy to show off. if someone asked me for a pic of a car i had driven a couple of hours ago, id snap one from my phone and upload to photobucket quick. The picture provided looks like a dealership took it while they were putting an ad up to sell the car....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-06-11, 03:34 PM
I'm on this team as well. Anyone who has a massive car collection documents it with many, many pictures, because it's their pride and joy, much as someone's wife or children would be. I also agree that the picture posted looks like something off of an eBay ad.

I smell another McCombie type situation as well.

orconn
02-06-11, 04:05 PM
Who cares! One way or the other!

OffThaHorseCEO
02-06-11, 04:38 PM
i dont care, i dont care if a regular poster lives in a cardboard box to be honest (other than feeling bad that he lived in a cardboard box, and wondering how he was able to get online if he lived in a cardboard box). i really dont, but dont come on here as mr bill gates the 4th when you actually live in a cardboard box. be you. dont lie to me

i dont pretend to have stuff i dont have, i dont get the point, who cares if everyone thinks i have a bentley, what do i gain out of that? id rather everyone know i have a pos saturn sw2 and a couple of other "normal" cars.

billc83
02-06-11, 04:54 PM
im gona look on flash drive see if i can find some i know i have some from last summer when i drove it from NYC to Ohio

I had a threesome with Katherine Heigl and Vida Guerra. I'm gonna look for the flash drive to see if I can find some pics. I know I have some from when I rode them last night...

Do you see why your story looks suspect?

orconn
02-06-11, 05:09 PM
I had a threesome with Katherine Heigl and Vida Guerra. I'm gonna look for the flash drive to see if I can find some pics. I know I have some from when I rode them last night...

Hey, Bill, I am sure Thad and the guys would be intereested, me too! Please post!

ThumperPup
02-06-11, 05:25 PM

what ever dude i dont need to prove anyting to anyone
i found a picture with in 3 minutes of saying that by looking threw the flash drive and all
but what ever

dont you think if i was gona BS and what ever i would say i owned it its mine ?
WTF would i say its my dads not mine lol
but what ever

ThumperPup
02-06-11, 05:27 PM
I'm on this team as well. Anyone who has a massive car collection documents it with many, many pictures, because it's their pride and joy, much as someone's wife or children would be. I also agree that the picture posted looks like something off of an eBay ad.

I smell another McCombie type situation as well.

why dont you go search ebay search auto trader all th eother sites search car domain search them all
and tell you what when you dont see it then you can come back and apoligize to me for thinkiing wha tyou think
untill then think what you want but if you dont search and try to prove me wrong then you have no right to post anyting like what yall are

billc83
02-06-11, 05:31 PM
I'm just ribbing you, pup. Actually, I saw your apology thread after I typed up my asshat response. It should've been a post in this one.

To be fair, I was being immature.

ThumperPup
02-06-11, 05:32 PM
Yo Mods if your looking can you close this thread please
i guess it was a mistake to try and say what a nice as ride the car was and all and then some start in on bull shit and other crap
can you close thise its just gona lead to other B/S and crap and all
so asking yall please close this thread

ThumperPup
02-06-11, 05:34 PM
I'm just ribbing you, pup. Actually, I saw your apology thread after I typed up my asshat response. It should've been a post in this one.

To be fair, I was being immature.

Thanks for the Respons and all i apreciate it
im sorry i ever even said antying
i never claim to have anyting i dont have i dont say stuff is mine when its not
i could go out to dinner a girl sees me driving a nice car i know hey i can get laid if she thinks its mine but do i say its mine no if its not its not
simple as that

im asking the mods to close this thread because i just want this over im tired of explaining myself i dont have to explain anythingt o anyone i owe no one anything other then an apology for any behavore that is not right for this forum so id like this to be closed please

Rolex
02-06-11, 05:40 PM
Yo Mods if your looking can you close this thread please
i guess it was a mistake to try and say what a nice as ride the car was and all and then some start in on bull shit and other crap
can you close thise its just gona lead to other B/S and crap and all
so asking yall please close this thread

Per OP's request. :bigroll: