: Snow snow go away....

Ive's V
02-03-11, 08:00 PM
We have had so much snow here in NJ, that my poor V sits in the garage waiting to be driven. There is so much salt, snow and ice, that there is no reason to risk it, since I have a daily driver, but I miss it so.... How many of you guys are waiting too?

tommy compton
02-03-11, 08:56 PM
Mines been away since November, I feel your pain.

rand49er
02-03-11, 09:15 PM
Yeah, late November for me, too. No relief in sight in the 10-day forecast, either. Dang this Global Warming!

I'm pulling my friggin' hair out.

JD03Cobra
02-03-11, 11:28 PM
I've about had it too...The golf channel is my therapy.

mstrjon32
02-03-11, 11:58 PM
As long as the roads are relatively clean, and there isn't anything nasty in the forecast I'm driving the V.

Twitch
02-04-11, 08:08 AM
I'm pulling my friggin' hair out.
Me too!
Well, I would......

whisler151
02-04-11, 10:04 AM
Mine has only been down since Tuesday due to ice and snow. Looks like I can fire her up tomorrow. Although with all the damn people in town for the Super Bowl i'll prob wait until Monday.

V-Guy
02-04-11, 10:11 AM
I haven't driven the Badilac all week - and with several inches of solid ice in my driveway, I'm not sure I could get it back in the garage if I did drive it. Plus I've used the downtime as an opportunity to apply three more coats of Zaino show polish and detail the interior, so the idea of driving it in all the muck and salt right now seems totally repugnant. I don't think it's going anywhere for a while.

Ive's V
02-04-11, 11:01 AM
I actually throught about it today, the driveway is ice, but I could make it through, it's going to be 34 today, just enough to create that salt water spray from the car in front of you and I just don't want to risk it, but I thought about it heavily...snow again tomorrow...