: 2011 SRX Loaded!...taking advantage of 4mos pull ahead!..getting out of 08 srx.

caddydaddy2005
02-02-11, 03:03 PM
im getting a loaded 2011 srx, all the bells and whistles. this will be my 3rd srx...ive had gold mist, and im driving diamond white....not sure what color to get my 2011 in....just want some suggestions guys thanks~~~ def going with black interior, as i have lil ones...

Ponyman
02-02-11, 03:12 PM
The new Platinum Ice is really very different than the old White Diamond. It has silver metal falke in it as oposed to the gold metal falke in the White Diamond. Sitting next to each other, it is amazing what a brighter purer white the Platimun Ice is. That said color is so much a personal choice just look at them all and pick what you like.

Smokin' SRX
02-02-11, 06:25 PM
3X is the charm! LOL Don't rule out the beige interior. (see my album) Does NOT show the crumbs/white water stains like black does and cooler in Summer by far. Either way you'll love it!!

Best wishes and thx for buying an American Co's product. We need the R&D profits here...........
SS

stevec5375
02-02-11, 06:38 PM
3X is the charm! LOL Don't rule out the beige interior. (see my album) Does NOT show the crumbs/white water stains like black does and cooler in Summer by far. Either way you'll love it!!

Best wishes and thx for buying an American Co's product. We need the R&D profits here...........
SS

So they can pay for more Mexican workers.

Ponyman
02-02-11, 06:58 PM
Well said Smokin, I agree 100%. At least the profits from this car are staying in
America rather than going to a foreign corporation.

tc2010
02-06-11, 02:21 PM
Excellent buying decision.......Hard to beat a clean, SHINY black SRX

TheCaptain
02-07-11, 12:21 AM
Crystal Red and Flannel Grey look awesome!

Smokin' SRX
02-10-11, 02:33 AM
So they can pay for more Mexican workers.

Ya really want to frost me over here don't ya, Steve? LOL I ain't happy with it either, but I take what I can get.

SS