Cadillac Owners Forum banner

For those that dont know me

740 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ColeGraham 
#1 ·
Some or Most of you will know me from LS1 Tech. But those who dont, I figured i would do a quick introduction.

the car:
2007 Cadillac CTS-V. Important specs.

LS2, boltons for now:

live in Abilene, TX, and I am 1 of 3 Vs in the City. The other 2, one is black and the other is silver. But there are plenty of CTS here that have the V body kit. Thankfully I have not found one with a badge that shouldn't be there.

grew up in DFW, so i have family and friends out there.

i own a 2007 Cadillac CTS-V. Important specs.

LS2 boltons for now:

Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Catted mid pipes
Magnaflow cat back
Gforce 1320 rear axle
Katech Short Shifter
160 Degree T-Stat
Competition Wires (Magnacore) and Plugs (D3) with Thermal Socks
K&N Air Charger
UUC Motor Mounts, Diff and Shifter bushings

Dyno'd 357.3 RWHP 370.4 RWTQ

See less See more
#5 ·
The Loves in Ranger is a frequent gas stop for me on trips to and from DFW.

There's something about Texas and Cadillacs. Half the guys on LS1tech are from down there.:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:
haha...it seems like half the LS platforms end up in Texas too.

After reading the title, I guess that would include me.

Hi, Cole!

I'm rand49er here and rand49er there. Pretty imaginative, huh?

One of the funniest bumper stickers I've ever read was on a car up here probably 25 years ago. It read, "If you ain't Texan, you ain't $h1t." I laugh every time I think of it.
i am ColeGraham here and ColeGraham on LS1Tech, haha. But every other forum, i have a different SN.

hahaha...i like that bumper sticker, i would get it but no stickers are going on the V.

#3 ·
There's something about Texas and Cadillacs. Half the guys on LS1tech are from down there.:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

#4 ·
After reading the title, I guess that would include me.

Hi, Cole!

I'm rand49er here and rand49er there. Pretty imaginative, huh?

One of the funniest bumper stickers I've ever read was on a car up here probably 25 years ago. It read, "If you ain't Texan, you ain't $h1t." I laugh every time I think of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.