: 94 Fleetwood Advantage

juiceE
09-28-04, 10:53 AM
WELL MOST PPL COVET THE THE 95 FWB OVER THE 94. TWICE ALREADY WHEN MAKING A HARD ASS TURN EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT, (I HAD MY CELL PHONE SITTING ON DASH ON ONE OF STICKY PADS) WELL THE PHONE FLEW ACROSS THE WHOLE DASH AND WOULDA FLEW STRAIGHT OUT THE WINDOW TOO, BUT THE MIRROR SAVED IT :worship: IT JUS HIT THE SIDE OF THE MIRROR AN SAT ON TOP OF THE DOOR.

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON FOR THAT MIRROR BEING THERE :yup:

Hcortez21
09-28-04, 12:04 PM
What Juice-e This Is Dj Paul (j/k) Hey Man I See You From The Chicago Me Too Southwestside But I See You Needed Some Parts Your Your Ride I Got Some Chrome Panels Let Me Know Whta You Need Maybe We Can Meet Up And Make A Deal I Want To See Your Ride I Got A 93 Fleetwood Brougham Gold Package On Vogues Driftwood Paint. Let Me Know If You Interested Peace!

SupaFly
09-28-04, 12:17 PM
Hey Juice what is the name of that color?

scurling
09-29-04, 12:31 AM
Juice, I agree completely. The mirrors are definitely in the correct spot.

Now, speaking of chrome panels, does anyone have a line on two front bumper guards. The chrome tops are missing on both front guards of my '94 Fltwd. The top chrome piece is just glued on, and they had poped off before I got the car.

lacmang
09-29-04, 12:37 AM
you mean 93-94 advantage? 93 has a better steering wheel. And the engine is easier to work on. Nothing beats the original.

SupaFly
09-30-04, 07:37 AM
I like how the door mirrors look on the '94 but I realize how small they are when I drive my father's '95.

I don't like the boxy steering wheel on the 93's.

HotRodSaint
09-30-04, 10:21 AM
you mean 93-94 advantage? 93 has a better steering wheel. And the engine is easier to work on. Nothing beats the original.

The '94-'96 with a stock LT1 will beat a '93 every time! :coolgleam

If your car is show and no go then by the lower valued '93 model. If you want to add some go to your show, spend the extra few g's on a '94-'96.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/289000-289999/289674_25_full.jpg
More Pics Here (http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotrodsaint)

HotRodSaint
09-30-04, 10:27 AM
WELL MOST PPL COVET THE THE 95 FWB OVER THE 94. TWICE ALREADY WHEN MAKING A HARD ASS TURN EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT, (I HAD MY CELL PHONE SITTING ON DASH ON ONE OF STICKY PADS) WELL THE PHONE FLEW ACROSS THE WHOLE DASH AND WOULDA FLEW STRAIGHT OUT THE WINDOW TOO, BUT THE MIRROR SAVED IT :worship: IT JUS HIT THE SIDE OF THE MIRROR AN SAT ON TOP OF THE DOOR.

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON FOR THAT MIRROR BEING THERE :yup:

I put my cell phone in the ash tray. It goes no where unless tell it too! :thumbsup:

JAKE91
09-30-04, 10:28 AM
The '94-'96 with a stock LT1 will beat a '93 every time! :coolgleam

If your car is show and no go then by the lower valued '93 model. If you want to add some go to your show, spend the extra few g's on a '94-'96.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/289000-289999/289674_25_full.jpg
More Pics Here (http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotrodsaint)

I'VE DRIVEN '94 AND'95 AND I COULD NOT TELL ANY DIFFERENCE.
I'LL PUT MY '93 UP AGAINST ANY STOCK '94-'96. :coolgleam OF COURSE, IT IS IN MINT CONDITION AND WAS WELL MAINTAINED AND DETAILED SINCE NEW. :bouncy:

juiceE
09-30-04, 10:51 AM
What Juice-e This Is Dj Paul (j/k) Hey Man I See You From The Chicago Me Too Southwestside But I See You Needed Some Parts Your Your Ride I Got Some Chrome Panels Let Me Know Whta You Need Maybe We Can Meet Up And Make A Deal I Want To See Your Ride I Got A 93 Fleetwood Brougham Gold Package On Vogues Driftwood Paint. Let Me Know If You Interested Peace!

maybe we could meet up this weekend earlier in the day

email me @ drigitee@sbcglobal.net

HotRodSaint
09-30-04, 11:08 AM
I'VE DRIVEN '94 AND'95 AND I COULD NOT TELL ANY DIFFERENCE.
I'LL PUT MY '93 UP AGAINST ANY STOCK '94-'96. :coolgleam OF COURSE, IT IS IN MINT CONDITION AND WAS WELL MAINTAINED AND DETAILED SINCE NEW. :bouncy:

If you can't tell the differnce between the 185hp '93 vs the 260hp '94-'96, then who am I to argue with you? There are many of us though that prefer to start with a 75hp advantage BEFORE we start spending more money on performance mods.

I stand by my statement, that if show is your only concern, the '93 is just fine. But if go is part of your modification plans, then start with the '94-'96. Actually many people have argued against my '96 because of the OBDII. They say that the '94-'95 are the best to own. I can't disgree with that if overcoming the additional cost of modifying an OBDII car is a concern.

JAKE91
09-30-04, 12:11 PM
If you can't tell the differnce between the 185hp '93 vs the 260hp '94-'96, then who am I to argue with you? There are many of us though that prefer to start with a 75hp advantage BEFORE we start spending more money on performance mods.

I stand by my statement, that if show is your only concern, the '93 is just fine. But if go is part of your modification plans, then start with the '94-'96. Actually many people have argued against my '96 because of the OBDII. They say that the '94-'95 are the best to own. I can't disgree with that if overcoming the additional cost of modifying an OBDII car is a concern.

I HAVE DRIVEN ENOUGH CARS TO KNOW WHAT I AM SPEAKING OF.
SPECS ARE ON PAPER. THE CARS ARE ESSENTIALLY THE SAME.
LIKE I SAID, I WOULD PUT MY '93 UP AGAINST ANY STOCK '94-'96.
THE CAR IS NOT ALL SHOW, IT CAN FLY.
EVIDENTLY YOU HAVE NEVER DRIVEN ONE, ESPECIALLY MINE. :coolgleam

Revoh
09-30-04, 01:55 PM
:bonkers:

HotRodSaint
10-05-04, 01:02 PM

So why is your engine stock again? :hmm:

FASSTWOOD
10-05-04, 01:18 PM
I thought this thread was about cellphone saving mirrors... :fan: