Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Not a new V owner...yet

520 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DDS rollin a CTS 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself even though I'm not a V-owner yet. My name is Bryan and I've been driving an 03 CTS since the summer of 05. In that time I've put about 150K miles on it and between my driving style, the miles, and autocrossing its starting to feel a bit tired. Since I'm finally out of school and a productive member of society I figured its about time I start shopping for a new car. I'm still in love with my CTS, I just wish it had more power and less miles so I've started looking for a V. If any of you know of a low mileage, well cared for 06 or 07 model around Indiana, be sure to let me know. Anyways, as you can see from my post count I'm not new to the site, but I havent been active for a while and never really came to the V-section anyways, and I thought you guys would be a good source of info as I begin my buying (and later modding) journey. :wave:

#2 ·
Hey, since you're only 45 minutes away, you should know about our Indy "V" Meet on April 16, 2011 at Rick's Boatyard Cafe. The thread is here in the same General Discussion forum. If you have a V by then, or just want to check out a bunch of Vs with a wide variation of mods (shifters, exhaust, blowers, etc.), it would probably be worth the trip.

Good luck with your search!

Guy

#3 ·
I saw the thread about the meet but didnt know if you guys would want a lowly regular cts in the group. Go ahead and add me to the list and I'll plan on being there whether or not I have a V by then.

#4 ·
Awesome!! We'd be glad to have you!

Great name, BTW. Maybe I should change mine to JD rollin a V. LOL

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. It was definately the change in "crowd" that caused me to leave these forums for a while. I'm happy to see that this area has much less drama and asshatery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.