: tedcmiller is emotionally disturbed

billdaman
01-16-11, 06:53 PM
Once again, I am done with this thread and will not look at again. I am picking up my toys and going home to mommy...by God i am insecure..waaaaaa waaaa

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/billdaman/thumbCurlyHoward.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/billdaman/004.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/billdaman/CadillacDTS-V.jpg

HartfordGuy
01-16-11, 08:53 PM
You just know his report cards used to say : "Doesn't play well with others".

No big loss. He is too uptight to be a Cadillac owner. He sounds more like a BMW guy.

Superjim
01-16-11, 09:15 PM
:thumbsup: :histeric:

tedcmiller
01-17-11, 11:49 PM
I have never owned a BMW, and I have owned many (and still do) Cadillacs, including both DTSs and CTS-Vs. The reaction to my post is very typical of those who suffer from the problems thay accuse others of having. The fact that Super???? he calls himself 'Superjim' should tell you something about him. I see the originator of this thread (billdaman) included a picture of himself in his post.

billdaman
01-18-11, 07:17 PM
The fact that Super???? he calls himself 'Superjim' should tell you something about him.

The nerve of you Theodore...you should be horse whipped. How dare you throw one of your asinine barbs at Jim. You couldn't carry his jockstrap. Jim is a true automotive aficionado, and is pleasant and helpful to all on this forum.

You tedcmiller are a jerk. :cookoo:

Superjim
01-18-11, 08:39 PM
The nerve of you Theodore...you should be horse whipped. How dare you throw one of your asinine barbs at Jim. You couldn't carry his jockstrap. Jim is a true automotive aficionado, and is pleasant and helpful to all on this forum.

You tedcmiller are a jerk. :cookoo:

Thank you sir, for the kind words.
It is appreciated.

Jim

HartfordGuy
01-18-11, 09:25 PM
Here here. Jim is one of the "Cadillac Gentleman".

diggerdog
01-18-11, 09:44 PM
I have gotten more intell from Superjim than any other person, even Caddy techs. And remember the old saying, "Don't pull on Superman's cape". Jim D. aka diggerdog

USSBlackPearlUSMC
01-18-11, 10:31 PM
Agreement

Superjim
01-19-11, 07:47 AM
Thanks guys for all the kind words and backing... :) :)

Jim

c5 rv
01-19-11, 01:55 PM
Here here. Jim is one of the "Cadillac Gentleman".

Amen to that! He's also one of the guys who who knows how to use the full range of the skinny pedal on the right in his DTS Performance.

RicktheRealtor
01-19-11, 02:07 PM
To call Jim anything but a "gentleman" is asinine. Jim's comments are always relevant, helpful, and his sense of humor is refreshing.

Leo George Jr
01-19-11, 06:24 PM
Agreed, Jim has never been anything but helpful and considerate.

DTSIke
01-19-11, 08:47 PM
Hey Guys,I haven't been on in a long time,but I read and follow what's going on! I hate to see any of us attacking each other over our love for Caddy's and cars in general! I especially feel that way about Jim,because he is a Gentleman,a TRUE Caddy-lover,and he has a RIGHT to his opinion. It's sad to see that the Car-magazines, and the media in general has been successful in Brain-washing the American public into thinking that American Cars (especially Cadillac) has to be clones of BMW/Mercedes/Lexus, or some other foreign nameplate. Those of us who like smooth-riding,quiet,comfortable,roomy,and elegant Luxury cars over stiffer-riding,handling-biased foreign nameplates,don't just drive around at 50mph every day,either! All tastes aren't the same,Hell,all Caddys aren't even the same! We don't all take every turn at maximum speed,and weave in and out of traffic to test the limits of our Car's handling. Many Caddy-Owners hate being stereotyped,and insulted by being portrayed as Old,Blue-haired,Senior Citizens that are one step from the grave! I want GM(and the rest of the Big 3) to survive and prosper,and I got my first Caddy in my 30's. I prefer a V-8 engine,don't give a damn whether it's FWD or not,and NOBODY tells me what to like or buy! If you wanna pay $60-$100,000 for a full-size Luxury Car,good for you;let me have my Caddy for Comfort and elegance,I'd buy a 'Vette or Sporty Car,if I wanted to zoom around corners. I don't want to feel many bumps or hear much noise! I hear my Northstar V-8 whenever I push the skinny pedal,like Jim!

Rusty058
01-19-11, 09:02 PM
Hey Guys,I haven't been on in a long time,but I read and follow what's going on! I hate to see any of us attacking each other over our love for Caddy's and cars in general! I especially feel that way about Jim,because he is a Gentleman,a TRUE Caddy-lover,and he has a RIGHT to his opinion. It's sad to see that the Car-magazines, and the media in general has been successful in Brain-washing the American public into thinking that American Cars (especially Cadillac) has to be clones of BMW/Mercedes/Lexus, or some other foreign nameplate. Those of us who like smooth-riding,quiet,comfortable,roomy,and elegant Luxury cars over stiffer-riding,handling-biased foreign nameplates,don't just drive around at 50mph every day,either! All tastes aren't the same,Hell,all Caddys aren't even the same! We don't all take every turn at maximum speed,and weave in and out of traffic to test the limits of our Car's handling. Many Caddy-Owners hate being stereotyped,and insulted by being portrayed as Old,Blue-haired,Senior Citizens that are one step from the grave! I want GM(and the rest of the Big 3) to survive and prosper,and I got my first Caddy in my 30's. I prefer a V-8 engine,don't give a damn whether it's FWD or not,and NOBODY tells me what to like or buy! If you wanna pay $60-$100,000 for a full-size Luxury Car,good for you;let me have my Caddy for Comfort and elegance,I'd buy a 'Vette or Sporty Car,if I wanted to zoom around corners. I don't want to feel many bumps or hear much noise! I hear my Northstar V-8 whenever I push the skinny pedal,like Jim!

Well stated!! I'm going to stay out of the tedcmiller fray,mainly because I get enough of that thing on the other forum I hangout on

Jesda
01-19-11, 10:25 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/05%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg