: Natasha Movie

FTSS
09-26-04, 07:52 AM
Sorry, I really tried hard to make this a response to an older thread on Henstridge, but I can't get Search to work. If anyone (like the Canadian fan) can reference it, it would make this post make more sense. :cookoo:

Anyway, it's "Second Skin" (2000), and it co-starred Ana Katarina, not Gina Gershon as I thought. But at least I remembered the lesbian part right. Peter Fonda is a good tough guy, and Angus MacFadan makes a great sap.

Cadillac content? - I'd love her great-looking butt sitting in mine! :thumbsup:

Ralph
09-26-04, 07:15 PM
Sorry, I really tried hard to make this a response to an older thread on Henstridge, but I can't get Search to work. If anyone (like the Canadian fan) can reference it, it would make this post make more sense. :cookoo:

Anyway, it's "Second Skin" (2000), and it co-starred Ana Katarina, not Gina Gershon as I thought. But at least I remembered the lesbian part right. Peter Fonda is a good tough guy, and Angus MacFadan makes a great sap.

Cadillac content? - I'd love her great-looking butt sitting in mine! :thumbsup:

Am I the "Canadian fan?" ;) Yup I own that movie, and I'm not sure what your question is although that's not one of her more well known movies. Regarding the lesbian part I think it was only implied? I don't even think there was a kiss between them? I'll have to watch it again I suppose. Gershon isn't in Second Skin but she co-starred with her in Dog Park and one other I believe. Angus played the politician in Braveheart.

I'm not even sure who Ana Katriana is or if she is in the movie because she is not on the CVDs cover's credits, etc.

It's hard to not fall head over heels with Natty just simply watching the opening scene and how she smokes that ciggy. :thumbsup: What other work of hers have you seen? "Species" is still my fav followed by "Ghosts of Mars."

p.s. she just turned 30 last month.

Ralph
09-26-04, 08:38 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244196/

FTSS
09-27-04, 04:22 PM
Am I the "Canadian fan?" ;)

Yeah Ralph, you da man. - you're the guy with her on your avatar. :)

I'm not even sure who Ana Katriana is or if she is in the movie because she is not on the CVDs cover's credits, etc. .

She gots to be Nat's love interest, since no one else on your movie description link fits the bill, and I noticed her "model-sounding name" about third in the credits on the screen.

What other work of hers have you seen? "Species" is still my fav followed by "Ghosts of Mars.".

I like those too, but this film was a little grubbier and allowed the beauty queen fashion plate to stretch just a tad more than the typical T&A fare. Wait a minute, was she naked at all in GoM? :hmm:

She's still young enough to probably not have done her best works yet. ;)

Ralph
09-27-04, 07:46 PM
Wait a minute, was she naked at all in GoM?

I don't think so.

The other day I almost bought one called "Bounce" I think it was? Ben Afflick was also in it, but I don't know if it was any good? You seen?

"Maximun Risk" was another good one with Jean Claude Van Dame, and she did it immediately after Species.

Oh, BTW, did I ever show you our wedding photo?? :yup: You see, we are very happily married. :p We have 7 children and more on the way. :D Notice the proud look on my face. :cool:

Ralph
09-27-04, 11:14 PM
She gots to be Nat's love interest, since no one else on your movie description link fits the bill, and I noticed her "model-sounding name" about third in the credits on the screen.

You're right! I saw Katriana's name on the credits. I'll have to research her to see what else she's done.

There is just something about this picture that makes me crave a ciggy. :hmm:

Ralph
03-16-05, 05:55 PM
For Tom Deville as requested. I guess this is the appropriate place to put them. Should satisfy your appetite for a while, LOL! :thumbsup:

Ralph
03-16-05, 06:28 PM
Nice Avatar KEV!!!! :devil: :tisk: :madtalkin

See, make-up makes the woman, LOL!! :suspect:

As long as she looked good AFTER "Species" that's all that matters. :D

Kev
03-16-05, 07:03 PM
Nice Avatar KEV!!!! :devil: :tisk: :madtalkin

See, make-up makes the woman, LOL!! :suspect:

As long as she looked good AFTER "Species" that's all that matters. :DActually, when Nat takes off all the makeup, prosthetics and such, she really looks more like Mrs. Doubtfire. :histeric: :shhh: :want: :angel:

Ralph
03-16-05, 07:08 PM
Actually, when Nat takes off all the makeup, prosthetics and such, she really looks more like Mrs. Doubtfire. :histeric: :shhh: :want: :angel:

Hey man, that's ok!! Just as long as she doesn't look ANYTHING like the pic in the Robotics thread!!! :eek:

Kev
03-16-05, 07:11 PM
Hey man, that's ok!! Just as long as she doesn't look ANYTHING like the pic in the Robotics thread!!! :eek:I must have missed that one, better go check it out.

Ralph
03-16-05, 07:12 PM
I must have missed that one, better go check it out.

Prepare for a heart attack!!! :bonkers:

Kev, KEV!!! KEEEEVVVVVV!!!!!! Are you OK????

Kev
03-16-05, 07:19 PM
WOAH!!!!!! That's just wrong man!! :bonkers: :helpless:

Kev
03-16-05, 07:22 PM
I wasn't sure what you meant at first, I went through the thread from the begining and thought maybe it was the girl shaking her head at RB.............then..............I reached the end......................................:holycrap : :shocked2: :vomit:

Ralph
03-16-05, 07:26 PM
I wasn't sure what you meant at first, I went through the thread from the begining and thought maybe it was the girl shaking her head at RB.............then..............I reached the end......................................:holycrap : :shocked2: :vomit:

A truly scary pic indeed!!

Kev
03-16-05, 07:28 PM
Yeah, Ima hafta change this avatar pretty soon, I can only take it for so long.
The only good thing about it is, it's easy to find my posts! LOL!

Ralph
03-16-05, 07:29 PM
Yeah, Ima hafta change this avatar pretty soon, I can only take it for so long.
The only good thing about it is, it's easy to find my posts! LOL!

I think more people would get a kick out of it, but hey, if you want to change it Nat will be happy! :lildevil:

Kev
03-16-05, 07:37 PM
How 'bout this one?

Ralph
03-16-05, 07:39 PM
How 'bout this one?

:helpless: :suspense:

I added 2 more pics for Tom. Tom there are another couple nice pics of in the "America is #1" thread (CI) You should allow pm's from other members here and I can alert you on pending pics. ;)

TomDeville
03-16-05, 09:41 PM
You are the best Ralph.

I don't even care that you're
an apparent Canadian fan, I didn't
disown my Dad for his loyalty to the
other (non Leaf) team, plus he didn't
provide me with any 'Natasha enlightenment'.

You are all good in my book.
THANKS FOR THE PICS!

TomDeville :coolgleam

P.S.: R U FROM THE 'TOON?

Ralph
03-16-05, 09:48 PM
You are the best Ralph.

I don't even care that you're
an apparent Canadian fan, I didn't
disown my Dad for his loyalty to the
other (non Leaf) team, plus he didn't
provide me with any 'Natasha enlightenment'.

You are all good in my book.
THANKS FOR THE PICS!

TomDeville :coolgleam

P.S.: R U FROM THE 'TOON?

Montreal Canadians?? No way man! I prefer Western teams. :shhh:

ToonTown U bet eh! U know anyone from the Toon?

Oops, sorry, i forgot one of the nicest pics I can post w/o getting into trouble, enjoy.