Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New to the forums

691 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeremyt 
#1 ·
I bought my 06 V about 2 months ago and ive been lurking since. My cars silver with tan leather and so far i have a magnaflow catback on the car, a b&m shifter on the way and some blizzak snow tires..lol...Come spring im going to buy some Toyo T1r's probably and save up for some headers and a tune. Ive had several german cars and some subaru's, and to tell you the truth other than missing my 2000 2.5rs's awd im more happy with my V than i ever have been with any other car ive ever owned...aside from my 1927 ford t bucket...lol

#2 ·
The V does pretty well with snow tires. Sounds like you already have some nice mods! I highly recommend those headers with your magnaflow exhaust...The sound is awesome!

Welcome to the forums.

#3 ·
Hey, from one Newbie to another - welcome!!! :)

#5 ·
:welcome: to the forum & congrats on the new ride....
Hope you can make it the upcoming Indy V meet we're having :drunkpair:

See your from Greenwood ...You ever hit suds in the Summer on Saturday nights ?

#6 ·
naw, i actually just moved up here from Terre Haute for a job. I came up a couple times over the years with some buddies that had gto's, evos and what not. But never actually stopped in and chatted with anyone. Ill have to do that this summer also...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.