: Selling Catera for Parts of Repair

Runcy12
01-09-11, 01:00 AM
Hello all,

Well my Catera finally bit the big one. I haven't been able to have it looked at, but I believe that something in the engine broke. I am selling it as a parts car if anyone is interested. the following is a link to my craigs list post w/photos.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2151120835.html

I am selling a 1997 CADILLAC CATERA that has stopped running. I don't know specifically what is wrong, but the engine quickly developed a loud tick prior to stalling, and now refuses to turn over at all. Prior to this incident last month, the car was a daily driver, and was a very reliable car. I am not mechanically inclined, nor do I have the funds to put into the car to diagnose the true origin of the problem.

This would make a GREAT parts car for someone, or if someone wanted to work on the engine as a project. Odometer reads true at 81,919 miles

Catera is Black with Black leather interior. All the body panels are in excellent condition with no signs of rust or dents. Car is equipped with a Bose sound system (which sounds awsome).

It has a "BRAND-NEW" set of Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires with less than 200 miles on them (These were very highly rated and great tires btw, and performed flawless in the recent snow), and a slightly used (less than 100 miles) full size spare.

Contact me if you would like more and/or specific photos.

Please contact by phone @ 317-695-1871 or the e-mail in the listing