: HELP !!!! cant open pg2- moderator anyone

bobh
01-08-11, 08:38 PM
I have a post on the classifieds(parting out 04 CTS-V) that is 2 pages and no matter what i try cant access the 2nd page of messages. I reset my preferences clicked on page 2 clicked on arrow keeps going back to page 1
thanks
BobH

Andringa
01-10-11, 10:25 AM
I don't know why, but it does the same thing for me.

CancerJCC
01-10-11, 01:46 PM
Just tried it to see if I could grab a screenshot for you but I had the same results. Just loops you back to page one...

CancerJCC
01-10-11, 01:49 PM
I posted a message just to see if there was actually a need for page two (sometime threads do something similar to this). However my message is indeed on page two and can't be viewed. G/L PM Heavymetals.

bobh
01-19-11, 05:50 PM
If i drop a bunch of F bombs can I get a moderator??? :rolleyes:

CancerJCC
01-19-11, 10:53 PM
If i drop a bunch of F bombs can I get a moderator??? :rolleyes:

Good question. No offense to Heavy but he seems to have quite the workload over here in the V section and could use some help.

This site has never been good though for helping with troubleshooting. When I signed up I paid for my supporting membership right away yet still didn't have PM functions! I was floored to say the least. If another site was created that we could get everyone on board with I would jump ship in a heart beat. This sight has great members who contribute a lot but the site itself....