: 2007 DTS Trim Levels

cheech
01-05-11, 11:06 PM
Need to know which trim level a 2007 DTS has. I know there are four, Base, Luxury I, Luxury II and Performance. Can you tell by the vin # or is there a tag in the trunk like the older models with the trim codes. If there is what are the trim codes for each level of trim.

Thanks,
Frank

HartfordGuy
01-06-11, 12:09 AM
If it has the parking sensors it is at least a Lux I.

If it has the wood steering wheel, it is at least a Lux II.

If it has 18 inch wheels, it is a performance edition.

There are more details, but that is the quickest way to tell the trim levels on a 2007.

cheech
01-06-11, 12:36 AM
Thank you. It has the parking sensors, leather wraped heated steering wheel, and 17" tires. So by this I would say that it is Lux I, correct. I did a vin to RPO decode and have all the options the car has. It has RPO codes, 1SZ package option, 1SC Sales package option, 1K3 Interior trim design. Any place to find out what these three options include??

HartfordGuy
01-06-11, 07:11 AM
The Lux I came with all the standard items of the base model plus:

Memory seats
Heated & Cooled seats
Heated steering wheel
Auto dimming drivers side mirror
Stabilitrak with brake assist
Heated washer fluid
Ultrasonic park assist.

1SZ is all the base equipment that was standard in 2006.
1SB was what was the Lux I in 2006.
but in 2007, they shifted the packages up one level.
1SB became the Base DTS.
1SC became the new Lux I package.

1K3 is just the trim design for your Lux I.
my Base DTS is a 1L2. Could be just to identify colors and materials.

cheech
01-06-11, 06:16 PM
Thank you for the info.

AeroG
01-07-11, 12:22 AM
Need to know which trim level a 2007 DTS has. I know there are four, Base, Luxury I, Luxury II and Performance. Can you tell by the vin # or is there a tag in the trunk like the older models with the trim codes. If there is what are the trim codes for each level of trim.

Thanks,
Frank

Check the following model brief (page 2) for 2006.

http://www.cadillac.com/assets/en/images/vehicles/previousModels/pdf/2006/06Cadillac_DTS.pdf

cheech
01-07-11, 03:52 AM
From what Hardfortguy said I figured it was lux I. I checked the brief and how I think it is lux II because I have the turn signals in the mirrors, Ultrasonic parking assist, driver and frt passenger heated/cooled, xm satellite radio. Haven't checked yet if it has some of the other A listed options.