: Had a cadillacowners.com Dream!

DopeStar 156
09-24-04, 10:18 PM
Hahaha! Ok guys, I gotta share this. I had a dream that Sal got a deal on the buying of a building and turned in into a cadillacowners.com meeting place. I read a post on here (In my dream) about it so I drove to the building. I drove following Sal's directions to a building about the size of a gymnasium that said "Cadillac Owners .com" on the top part of the building in red neon lights. It was night time so the name showed from a good distance away. There was no parking lot which was strange but there was a path leading around the back of the building. Back there, there was two garage door sized openings one labeled "Current Vehicle Discussion" and the other labeled "Past Vehicle Discussion." (LOL! I know.) So I drove my Fleetwood through the "Past Vehicle Discussion," door and found yet another fork. There were 4 doors this time, "Seville/Eldorado," "Fleetwood Brougham/Pre 85 DeVille," "Allante," and "Catera/Cimmaron." I drove through the Fleetwood door and I was in a big open room with several Fleetwoods and pre 85 Devilles parked in rows. I saw an open spot that said "DopeStar 156" so I parked there. Everyone was standing near their car or someone elses talking about things we'd talk about on here, like a huge indoor car show. There were big banners hanging with Cadillac emblems on them and the words "Fleetwood Brougham," "Coupe DeVille," and "Sedan DeVille" hanging from banners written like they appear on the sides of our cars. There was another floor that there were red leather couches and a bar, "The Lounge" where people were just talking. I had a conversation with NightWolf reguarding his 79 and I shared the story about the 79 I drove when I was interested in buying it. Then I talked to AElayyat about his restoration which was finished (Looked damn good by the way.) and I talked to CoupeDeVilleRob about his car which I took a good look around it. I had little conversations with a lot of people and a lot of you guys asked me stuff about mine. Oh it was great! Not that we'll have a building, but I wish we could organize a big regional meet or something. It was cool as hell. :D

illumina
09-24-04, 10:32 PM
spending too much time on the forums eh? :yup: :p

rollincatera
09-24-04, 10:32 PM
wow...thats sweet. i wish i had one of those

Ralph
09-24-04, 10:41 PM
That's cool. So you dream in color too eh? :p When I "see" red in my dreams, I'm not sure if I actually see red or if our minds interpret it as red but see B&W. I wish I had more fun in my dreams like racing other Caddy owners, at least I wouldn't actually hurt my car. :p Oh well...

DopeStar 156
09-24-04, 11:26 PM
My dreams are full color, very similar to life, but they're in 3rd person most of the time, sometimes in 1st person. Illumina's right though, I spend way too much time on here.

Ralph
09-24-04, 11:30 PM
My dreams are full color, very similar to life, but they're in 3rd person most of the time, sometimes in 1st person. Illumina's right though, I spend way too much time on here.

Nah, you're a conservative poster, when you get around 4,000 or 7,000 like that post whore Wes, then we'll talk about it. :D

Stoneage_Caddy
09-24-04, 11:42 PM
man itd be cool to have a place like that .......

i have dreams but im always building or fixing stuff or driving something fast(this started happening a couple weeks ago)

last nights dream i had a peach colored 95 vette convertible with odd ground effects from a c5r,supercharged ZR1 engine and a 7 speed box from a f1 car , full roll cage (peach also) and nutral leather interior ...

One problem , this girl i met at the club with the cowboy hat(in real life) was rideing with me , and was yellin at me everytime i tipped into the throttle at all in a straight line.....all i got to do was biggest mess of dounts i have ever even thought about .......i hate alarm clocks

majax
09-25-04, 12:27 AM
My dreams are full color, very similar to life, but they're in 3rd person most of the time, sometimes in 1st person.

Same here I've never had a black and white. your lucky most my dreams are not as well put together as yours. I could be one place one minute with some peole and the next they are gone and I am with someone else and its just all over the place.

illumina
09-25-04, 12:34 AM
my favorite dreams consist of when my alarm clock is going off. the sound in the dreams are coming from walls, flowers, pillows, floors, and in some cases, "X" girlfriends!

ben72227
09-25-04, 01:18 AM
lucky me, i dream in full color (but i hardly ever dream :helpless: ) and im usually in first person; doing things i could never do in real life...like driving an XLR....nice :rolleyes:

Ralph
09-25-04, 01:29 AM
and im usually in first person; doing things i could never do in real life...like driving an XLR....nice :rolleyes:

Bastard!! :p Must be nice! ;)

DopeStar 156
09-25-04, 03:06 PM
Some of my dreams end up pretty scattered, but a lot stay together well. Sometimes I dream about things that only make sence to me and they end up becoming paintings of mine.

D148L0
09-25-04, 03:52 PM
Nice dream, Dopestar... It made me want to gather with you guys to have some beers, and talk and discuss about cars and life. Nice.....

Ralph
09-25-04, 04:11 PM
Some of my dreams end up pretty scattered, but a lot stay together well. Sometimes I dream about things that only make sence to me and they end up becoming paintings of mine.

My dreams often consist of walking along a tall skyscraper ledgeway and starting to lose my balance LOL! Another is needing a new transmission AND engine, etc! I wish I could dream about driving and owning an XLR. (in Satin Nickel of course :D ) I'm not that lucky. :helpless: