: Silver V in Fishers, IN - Firefighter Plate, exhaust...are you on here?

CI-V-IL
01-04-11, 11:06 AM
Hey guys, I saw a silver V in the neighborhood across from me a few days ago. Its in fishers, IN close to 106th and Hague Rd. The car had a firefighter plate and exhaust (looked like corsa). Anyone know if this is a board member?

V-Guy
01-04-11, 06:06 PM
It's not me, but I have a black V and I'm in Fishers all the time - my girlfriend lives near 96th & Lantern.

rlj5
01-04-11, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, I saw a silver V in the neighborhood across from me a few days ago. Its in fishers, IN close to 106th and Hague Rd. The car had a firefighter plate and exhaust (looked like corsa). Anyone know if this is a board member?

It's not me .... My V has been in the garage for at least 2 months now !! ( She doesn't come out in bad weather) ......Although I do get in that area occasionally

Kinda interesting that we're starting to get several V's in the Indy area.... Since in the past 4 years I've only seen another V maybe 4 times & it might have been the same 2 "one was black & one was thunder grey"

We might need to be thinkin about getting some kinda meet together this summer

V-Guy
01-04-11, 09:45 PM
It's not me .... My V has been in the garage for at least 2 months now !! ( She doesn't come out in bad weather) ......Although I do get in that area occasionally

Kinda interesting that we're starting to get several V's in the Indy area.... Since in the past 4 years I've only seen another V maybe 4 times & it might have been the same 2 "one was black & one was thunder grey"

I'm in!! (As long as there's a beer or two involved.)

V-Guy
01-04-11, 09:55 PM
By the way, this is my V and a 2011 V2 in front of the Stacked Pickle in Carmel - Carmel Drive and Old Meridian. (I also posted this in my "Double Parked" thread - sorry for the duplication if you've seen it already.)

The know the guy who drives the V2 - he traded in a 09 V for it - and he's a great guy. I'm sure he'd be up for a meet sometime too.

MauiV
01-04-11, 10:37 PM

Ill make the trip from Louisville for that one

V-Guy
01-04-11, 10:41 PM
Ill make the trip from Louisville for that one

Cool!!

rlj5
01-05-11, 10:58 AM
Looks like we have a quick 3 or 4 that would make a meet.........??, We'll have to work on this to see how many V owners there are close to the Indy area & ones close enough to travel, "That are interested in a meet"

Anyone in the area or close enough to travel for an Indy Meet might want to check in here

CI-V-IL
01-05-11, 11:05 AM
I would definitely be interested. Just picked up the V a few months ago. Excited to see what others have done with theirs.

rlj5
01-05-11, 11:53 AM
I would definitely be interested. Just picked up the V a few months ago. Excited to see what others have done with theirs.

Well Yeah....... This your thread we hijacked, So you have to be in.

"By the way , Sorry for the hijack" ......Just Seemed like the perfect time, Since there appears to be several new V's owners in the area now

CI-V-IL
01-05-11, 12:14 PM
Haha, no problem. Its nice to see that there are a few of us around here.

Gus_Mahn
01-06-11, 12:07 AM
I think the was a EMT/fireman from down that way on the other forum. I believe he had crashed and killed two V's.

GizmoQ
01-07-11, 01:20 AM
Looks like we have a quick 3 or 4 that would make a meet.........??, We'll have to work on this to see how many V owners there are close to the Indy area & ones close enough to travel, "That are interested in a meet"

Anyone in the area or close enough to travel for an Indy Meet might want to check in here

Can the baby Vs join in? The last time I asked that was in the Chicago V meet thread. Wonder how many of them might be interested? Everyone there was ooh and aahing about my car and I had the least HP of the bunch - the Lingenfelter V actually had scary HP. :worship:

V-Guy
01-07-11, 08:03 AM
Can the baby Vs join in? The last time I asked that was in the Chicago V meet thread. Wonder how many of them might be interested? Everyone there was ooh and aahing about my car and I had the least HP of the bunch - the Lingenfelter V actually had scary HP. :worship:

Of course!! (At least that's my vote!) I've never actually seen a XLR-V up close - they seem to be as rare as the CTS-Vs are, if not more so.

PISNUOFF
01-07-11, 09:27 AM
I might be down for a trip to Indy. Maybe it could coincide with a track day.

V-Guy
01-07-11, 09:39 AM

That would be great - especially if you bring the LS3 stroker!!

PISNUOFF
01-07-11, 10:32 AM
Absolutely.

rlj5
01-07-11, 10:36 AM

That'd be great ............ Where you comin from?

PISNUOFF
01-07-11, 10:52 AM
Northeast Ohio. Indy is about a 5 hour drive for me.

V-Guy
01-07-11, 10:59 AM
5 hours in a LS3? I can think of worse ways to spend an afternoon.

PISNUOFF
01-07-11, 11:29 AM
It's a 350 mile drive, I'm thinking it'll only take about 3.5 hours.

GizmoQ
01-07-11, 01:12 PM
Well, there are two track days that I know about:
April 16 – 17: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) - 5th Annual “Tax-Freedom Track Weekend” (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/218379-2011-mvp-track-time-schedule-v.html)
2011 National F-body event will be held on May 20th and 21th, at the O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/218537-annual-gm-centric-road-race-autocross.html).

I can't make the first but the second sounds interesting. Anyone else know of any more?

PISNUOFF
01-07-11, 03:10 PM
I was also thinking about the F-Body event.

Houdini
01-08-11, 01:25 AM
hmm I may have to consider the drive for this.

jebfrank
01-13-11, 12:34 PM
If the wheels were dark gray then it was me. I am up in that area usually about three times a week.

CI-V-IL
01-13-11, 01:59 PM
If the wheels were dark gray then it was me. I am up in that area usually about three times a week.

Hmm...no gray wheels. This person lives in an addition at 106th and hague rd. I have seen another driving up and down hague. Usually turns in between that big auto repair shop and the mikes car wash headquarters.

rangerrob
05-17-11, 04:24 PM
You can add me to the Indy V list... I've seen a black one rolling around 82nd St. a few times in Castleton... I live in Fishers just off exit 10. Let me know if you guys ever want to meet up.

CI-V-IL
05-17-11, 04:26 PM
Nice! Thats pretty close to me. Im right off of 106th and hague road. Im in castleton quite a bit. There are a few of us around here though.

jebfrank
05-18-11, 09:50 AM
Welcome bud, I'm up in that area quite offten usually around the 141st and 37 area.