: I have had it with the Craptera and GM

kaustein
01-03-11, 11:10 PM
I hope that there is some GM person monitoring the board!

The Catera sucks! And now you want me to buy the nice looking Buick Regal! Hell, I'd rather buy a Camry moving 80 mph down the highway toward a flaming gas station than deal with the piece of crap Catera or for that matter any other new GM car! However I did buy a new 06 GMC pickup that has 90,000 miles on it and one cel, under guarantee, tires and brakes and that is it. This Craptera can't even be backed out of the garage without something else going wrong.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.

So I'll ask is there anyone monitoring the board from GM that has the gonads to address the reliability issue with this piece of crap car, called a Catera? Anyone?

Didn't think so!

hgqguy
01-06-11, 06:27 PM
perhaps its just a bad driver. ha. We all have our opinions.. I think somone needs a lil zoloft..

AHazzardToAll
01-07-11, 04:41 AM
perhaps its just a bad driver. ha. We all have our opinions.. I think somone needs a lil zoloft..

Just a place to vent, he knows it's the only place he might get a response to his ranting. ;) ha ha

dkozloski
01-07-11, 11:50 AM
If you buy a ten year old clunker and it turns out to be a ten year old clunker who's to blame?