: Any other Brits in here?

alistair
01-03-11, 07:29 AM
Just wondering how many other British guys are on this forum and how many of you are daily driving your full size Cadillac?

arthur jack
01-03-11, 09:55 AM
I bought a new STS in 2001. Ive not done much in it for the past few years. I feel it is a hugely underated car. We use it regularly and have found this site useful for sorting things like water leaks in the boot (trunk) and corrosion inhibition in the Northstar cooling.
I live in Devon England.

alistair
01-08-11, 05:51 AM
Now thats what happens when I forget to subscribe to a topic... :D I'm up in Nottingham. I looked for an STS a while ago but ended up buying a Lexus LS400 instead. I've gone back to the true path now though LOL

pyroman
01-09-11, 09:46 AM
Hi all.
I sold my 65 sedan in september, so at the moment i am car less, but i am still looking
I am driving my Caddy in my dreams, if that counts
I live in East Sussex
David

eigeig8
01-17-11, 05:27 PM
Hello
Yes, I am in the UK also, in Northampton. I have a '66 Calais Sedan, a '72 Eldorado convertible, a '75 Sedan de Ville, but my daily driver is a '96 Fleetwood in triple black. It is a good car; under rated and ignored here in the UK.
Ed

alistair
01-18-11, 05:23 PM
Nice to see a few Brits on here then! Shame to see on UK eBay most of the later Cadillac classics are being parted out by banger racers. Nice looking '77 and a '71 Coupe de Ville both going to die on the dirt oval.