: Best wishes for the coming year for you and yours!

orconn
01-01-11, 12:24 AM
Happy New Year! And here's hoping the coming year brings good health and prosperity to all of us here at the Forums!

79Devil'Girl
01-01-11, 12:28 AM
Happy New Year!
Here's to another year of great cars and good company!

Ranger
01-01-11, 12:49 AM
Ditto :thumbsup:

ben.gators
01-01-11, 01:21 AM
Happy new year to you and your respected family, Orconn!
Happy new year to all members of CF, I hope a great year full of success for you, and a year with no trouble code for your Cadillacs! :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-01-11, 01:47 AM
Happy new years everyone! I was looking at the list of resolutions that I made last January 1st, and I got the main ones taken care of, mainly the one about moving out. My biggest truly attainable resolution this year will be to stop bullshitting so much and buy that classic luxury car I've been talking about and dreaming about for the last 10 years. I may not be able to pay for it entirely in cash, but that cash can make for a nice down payment for a small personal loan! In a perfect world, I'd have it by my birthday (April 15th), but as long as I have it mid summer it'll be fine. I'd like to get it before it gets cold this fall and gets parked in the garage.

ThumperPup
01-01-11, 02:03 AM
Happy new year heres to making what ever you wish to out of the next year to come

jeong
01-01-11, 02:21 AM
Happy new year folks!