: Looking to purchase a CTS-V and need advice on a particular car

CTSVBIGGIE
12-29-10, 06:34 PM
Well my car is looking sold. As so the CTS-V will be following it into my driveway.

I want to know if anyone is familiar with this car: will post link after 5 psots.

The carfax looks clean. But if someone knows/knew/is the previous owner in Cali I would love to ask some questions.

Also any advice on price or things to look for would be great. Ive been doign a lot of research but wouldnt mind hearing things from current owners.

50 4Ever
12-29-10, 09:41 PM
What color and year???

Welcome to the forum

:thumbsup:

JFensty
12-29-10, 09:43 PM
Welcome. Good luck on the purchase

D3l7a3ch0
12-29-10, 11:49 PM
Congratulations!

and welcome to the forum, this place is great. With V's being less common, the information here is really useful

rand49er
12-30-10, 08:38 AM
Check out the stickie for most common issues with the Gen I CTS-V.

If you want five posts, better start posting so you get to no. 2.

CTSVBIGGIE
12-30-10, 11:45 AM
Plan on it. Its hard with work/new house and dealign with the buyer for my car.

I want a 07(warranty) but will take a low mileage 06 for the right price. Color, I prefer stealth or thumder gray over the other colors. Also need to stay as close to or preferably UNDER 40k miles.

Ill post pictures of my current car in another thread on here later today.

Already test drove a 05 CTS-V and immedately missed the amount of low end grunt my Legacy seems to have over it(yay for little turbos spooling at 2500rpm)

CTSVBIGGIE
12-30-10, 02:45 PM
Any advise yall can give would be great. Once I can link to the car I am looking at I would want as much background on it as there might be. So maybe it belonged to another member and I can get a background on the individual car I am looking at

CTSVBIGGIE
01-03-11, 11:58 AM
Still hoping this kid comes through buying my Subaru. Tired of this back and forth business. Like buy it or DONT. I hate that everytime I get to the point where i decide to keep my car, someone comes along and wants to buy it.