Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i found the solution to the "friend zone"

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  heavymetals 
#1 · (Edited)
what did you say the V stands for again?

lol the seats have that effect like water to low ground? girls' bottoms have a way of finding their way into them :-D

my motto is "girls don't know"... they don't know it's not the newest model (which I explain to their surprise that the next gen after mine looks like a monster, and the newest gen looks like a spaceship)...

it's priceless when I walk out to where the V is parked and I go "check out my ride!" and I get the "whatever" look... and then I unlock the car with the keyless and get in...

it's black, has leather and suede seats, and it's fast and manual and has a bose system. something about that formula is the magic solution to the friend zone.

I had a brand new '06 Mustang GT and it NEVER had this effect. I have a week left in my Christmas leave and my schedule is packed. This is the first year I have a partner-in-crime lined up for NYE

they're shameless on my facebook omgaaad

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm embarrassed to have ANYONE in my car right now...damn front end keeps clunking over any bumps. My new sway bar bushings can't get here quick enough LOL.

#8 ·
Hahah don't rag on the awesome BLOWZ system. Actually, it isn't THAT bad... but the Bose system in my aurora sounds better.

#10 · (Edited)
I know I'm in like flynn when I hear, "can I drive it?"

lol no, no white knuckle rides. "this has a BOSE system?" is inevitable.
I should stick some PRADA logos on them instead. lol "Prada makes speakers?"

it's a script, (along with limo tint in the back): as I get to the car and unlock the doors I say, "meet me in the back seat!"
she'll go "omg, really/what? HERE?" (lol as long as it's not "NO" I'm ok... she doesn't have a problem with the activity, just the location lol)
and as I disappear into the car, I say "c'mon it's LIMO tint!"
at that point she knows what to expect so I'm like... ten steps ahead of the initial kissing thing and I have permission.

works day or night.

I'll already know it'll work because she gave me the magic indicator: "can i drive it?" but I say nothing and play it cool.
I do not answer when they ask "can I drive it"
...cuz I am so busy thinking about how BADLY I want to turn, laugh and POINT like "HA-HA my car is turning you on!"

//wait, white knuckle rides... I think yes, but I pulled those in a grand marquis

#12 ·
Mount a sub underneath the front passenger seat and take a drive out to the country or something. ;)

Also.. *nobody* drives my V but me (or perhaps another V owner, but I haven't met many of those).

#13 · (Edited)
you're the second person to suggest that mod! and if you're anything like the first, I feel like I know you already hahaha

is there room under the seat to accomodate that? LOL that would be so.funny.to try.

absolutely, nobody has been allowed to drive my V with the exception of two of my friends who drive manual cars with higher horsepower/weight ratio cars than the V.

miss girlie girl driving the V is out of the question, but they know what it means to be "the girl who drives his car" so ... it's just an indicator for me.

I don't even joke about "maybe if you..." too busy laughing in my head.

I took this girl out yesterday, she just finished her nursing degree but hasn't taken her NCLEX yet. She got herself through school using several boyfriends, so she's pretty good at guaging income... and I'm too smart for that, so. she's 24 anyway. way too old for me. LOL she took note of the car but didn't say the magic words so I took her to Panda Express, we ate, and I dropped her off. I usually buy lunch cuz it's just not a big deal, but I let her pay for herself :-D

#14 ·
I got one today. I pull up to a chicken place, one of the girls comes out and jut start smiling ear to ear. Takes my order and when she comes back out she asks, can I have your car. I respond with no, you can't have my baby. Her: did you buy it like this? Or did you do something to it? Me: I did some motor work and the exhaust. Her: wow, my brother has a pearl white cts and it doesn't sound anything like this. The exhaust must have been expensive. Me: no, not really, about a grand. It's an LS6 corvette motor, they tend to sound like this. Her: why did you put that in there? Me: cts-v.... Comes with a v8. New ones are supercharged v8's. Look em up. Her: I cant believe you have a corvette engine in your Cadillac. Can I go for a ride? Me: (and this was the hardest part of a frustrating conversation) my wife probably wouldn't go for that.

#15 ·
and how do you know she wouldn't?? :highfive:

I don't want to change a thing, perhaps the muffler delete from the other thread... but other than that, the V is everything I want out of a car... except it doesn't answer my phone. still working on that

and black wheels.

I don't suppose the girls I already know would complain if the V rumbled.

#16 ·
Very few women in my area think this car is sexy. Then again I've only received one complement in my '68 Rally Red Corvette, so I'm not surprised.

Just another in a long line of confirmations that DC is the worst area for meeting women.

Good to hear it works in other areas!

#17 · (Edited)
ah. well I stay under 22, and uh... I can't help that--the older girls I know have plans and things for guys like me. not what I'm looking for

can't blame them for playing games but they like to withold their approval. I dunno, all I know is I'm not trying to be the support guy... I'm the fun guy

some women feel threatened by a man who is smart and has a stable life.

THey're hatin'

#18 ·
I had a night with a girl that might have made a perfect Cadillac commercial. We were riding in the V, and when we got to my place, I go "Wanna see the engine?" and she giggled. I opened the hood, the piston pushed it up with that awesome pneumatic noise, and when it got to the top, she took one look at it, looked at me, and I go "Yup." Then she grabbed me and began making out furiously. The later events would have to be left out of said commercial. That said, there have also been a number of girls who didn't like it. Saying it was "too loud," or even "too fast."

I have let one girl drive my car, but probably only because I have an elaborate scheme to marry said woman and she constantly expresses her love for the car. Also, it was only the third car she had ever driven. Surprisingly, she only stalled it once as I showed her how to operate it.

#19 ·
lol wow... lay off the high school girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.