: Quick Q: How can I spot Nav in a photo?

MountainStone
12-28-10, 01:08 AM
I am looking at several Vs online with the intention to purchase fairly soon. I don't trust some of the non-Caddy dealerships with used examples to know what they have. One I am seriously considering doesn't list Navigation as installed, but the center stack shows the 'DVD' logo and slot above the screen. Doesn't that indicate the car has Nav? Are there any other telltale signs whether a V has Nav or not? Was it always paired with the sunroof or did I dream that (or was it available separately)?

Thanx for any insight!

heavymetals
12-28-10, 01:12 AM
Nav was standard equip.

There was one case of someone being sold a V that had it swapped out with a CTS message center.

MountainStone
12-28-10, 01:43 AM
Nav was standard equip.

There was one case of someone being sold a V that had it swapped out with a CTS message center.

Thank You! The little 'features' link on Autotrader lists it as an option, but I found a better source to corroborate what you already knew. Perhaps I will use the 'lack' of Navigation on this particular car to negotiate a better price :)

Thanks again!

Andringa
12-28-10, 01:50 AM
Navigation is standard, but if the previous owner lost/damaged the disc it is $200 to get a new one. Maybe they don't have the disc and that is why they didn't list it?