: I like it...

Lord Cadillac
12-26-10, 07:04 PM
...HOORAY! that you don't...

2FXqiY1ToWE

ga_etc
12-26-10, 07:56 PM
That's a good looking car. I like how the dash glows in when it comes on. Of course it's a car we'll probably never see here.

orconn
12-26-10, 08:34 PM
It looks pretty "ho-hum'" state of the art to me, if it rings your bells, by all means get one! I did like the view from between the young lady's legs ... with a few scotches it might have made forget that the car looks like every other $40G sedan to come out in the last few years!

hueterm
12-26-10, 08:35 PM
Isn't it going to be the new Azera, in whenever -- 2011/12?

The only thing I don't like is the Hyundai logo...the Genesis and Equus had better have a redesign in the works to compete w/that...or they're going to look dated real quick.

77CDV
12-26-10, 10:08 PM
Looks decent, if somewhat generic. I'd have to stick with the Genesis d/t the available V8.

The-Dullahan
12-27-10, 12:58 AM
Somehow, I imagine it looks FAR worse in any other colour. Not saying it looks bad now, just that the colour change would significantly alter it's looks. I think this is why they used three different lighting tricks in one of the shots, just to accent the prettyful blackness. Black always looks good on cars, of course.

From my experience, Spoiled rich Girls from California always drive Hyundais that their parents buy for them. Being as I always get somehow entangled with said rich girlies, and this car makes it to The United States (Not sure if it is scheduled to) then I am sure I'll drive one at some point or another.

Jesda
12-27-10, 01:35 AM
Its a pile of car. Probably drives nice I guess.

77CDV
12-28-10, 12:49 AM
Being as I always get somehow entangled with said rich girlies, and this car makes it to The United States (Not sure if it is scheduled to) then I am sure I'll drive one at some point or another.

The deities help you if Lady Victoria finds out about your automotive daliances. :D

Lord Cadillac
12-28-10, 11:56 AM
That's a good looking car. I like how the dash glows in when it comes on. Of course it's a car we'll probably never see here.

Of course we'll see it here. It's the new Azera...

the car looks like every other $40G sedan to come out in the last few years!

Exactly. This one starts at $25k...